Keisha

Loud knocking at my door caused me to grumble and roll over in bed. Lifting Slim's arm from around my waist I made my way to the door.

Boom Boom Boom

What the fuck? I thought to myself before snatching my door open.

I was too pissed to even see or ask who it was. Imagine my surprise when a angry Romelo stomped inside my house.

"Ummmm excuse you! What the fuck is your issue?!" I asked angrily.

I was 2.5 seconds from going upside his head with my damn bat.

"Where the fuck is she?!" Romelo yelled with spit flying from his mouth.

"What? What the fuck are you talking about? And how the fuck do you even know where I stay?" I questioned.

It wasn't until I noticed Romelo's eyes roaming my body that I realized I only had on Slim's tank top with nothing underneath.

"Hellllooo!" I spat crossing my arms over my breast.

This creep ass nigga was making me real uncomfortable.

"Look, I called Kassidy phone and I heard some niggas in the background! I ain't stupid, I know you fucking my brother and I know Dontae's bitch ass be over here! So again, where the fuck is she?" Romelo asked attempting to walk around me.

Grabbing my metal bat from behind the door I ran out in front of him causing him to stop.

"Are you fucking serious right now?! What type of shit are you on? It's 11am, she's in class genius. It is a fucking Tuesday!" I yelled.

I guess Slim finally heard the commotion because he came out the room rubbing his eyes. He only wore his basketball shorts with no drawers underneath so I was trying extra hard to focus on Romelo's crazy ass.

"Fuck is all that- WHAT THE FUCK KEISH?! if you don't get your ass back in the room with that shit on!" Slim yelled once he spotted his brother, as well as my attire.

I made my way to the room and quickly threw on some sweats and a T-shirt. Slim and Mel weren't on the greatest terms and I refused to let them tear up my house. I ran back to the front room quickly and of course shit was going left.

"Fuck is your problem nigga?! Don't show up here no more with the bullshit! You been acting like a real hoe ass nigga lately!" Slim yelled.

"Yea aite fuck boy! I came looking for my bitch, I don't give a fuck about shit you're spitting. Play that tough guy act on a nigga that don't know you. I'll sleep your little ass." Romelo taunted.

"Romelo... I been trying real hard with you lately! My fucking patience is running thin. Kas is not here, you can leave now." Slim replied running his hand through his hair.

Slim only did that to calm himself down when he was really pissed so I knew I had to diffuse the situation. I stepped in front of Slim and rubbed my hand down his chest.

"Relax babe, I'll take it from here." I said looking into his eyes.

I felt Slim's body relax until Romelo opened his dumb ass mouth.

"Better listen to your bitch baby bro! Keisha always had a way with that mouth... I know all about that, ain't that right Keish?" Romelo smirked.

Before I could even process what he said Slim was pushing me out the way and delivering blows to Melo's face and body. Before I knew it they were tussling and tearing up my damn front room.

"SLIM STOP IT!" I screamed as they both collided into my wall.

"YOU KNOW WHAT BITCH?! SAY THAT SHIT AGAIN! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" Slim yelled punching Romelo in his face.

At this point they were both battered and bloody. I didn't know what to do. I sure as hell wasn't about to try breaking it up and get hit in the process.

"SLIM! YOU'RE GONNA KILL HIM! STOP IT, YOU GUYS ARE BROTHERS FOR GOD'S SAKE!" I cried out.

I had never seen Slim this angry. I guess Romelo brought out the worst in everybody.

Slim stopped abruptly and turned to look at me.

"YOU FUCKING THIS NIGGA?" Slim asked after he stopped punching Melo's face in.

"What?!" I asked in shock.

"DID YOU FUCK MY BROTHER KEISHA?! I KNEW YOU GOT AROUND THE BLOCK A LITTLE BUT DAMN... MY BROTHER?"

Smack

I couldn't even stop myself from slapping the shit out of Slim. How dare he?! I mean I have popped the pussy a little, but never have I ever knowingly sexed brothers. That was even too much for me.

"GET THE FUCK OUT!" I yelled.

"Keish..." Slim said realizing what the fuck he had just done.

"OUT!" I screamed with tears falling from my eyes.

I opened up to him and he used my past against me. I knew I should have stuck with my first mind and not even got involved with his ass!

Slim tried walking towards me until I raised my bat. Throwing up his hands in surrender, he backed into the door before stepping out. I looked on the floor at a bloody Romelo before jabbing my bat in his stomach causing him to grunt.

"You too! Stupid asshole, I should have let him kill your ass." I said to him.

Romelo slowly picked himself up before smiling at me showing his bloody teeth. He limped over to the door before making his way out. I slammed it behind him and went to my room to roll one up and text Kas.

Either she was completely oblivious or just didn't give a fuck that she was sleeping with the devil himself.

Romelo was the type to lie, cheat, and steal without so much as a second thought. He used everyone around him and disposed of them once he had no more use for them. I warned Kassidy not to get involved with his ass but she just had to go for it anyway. A hard head will surely make a soft ass. I just pray she doesn't get hurt in the process.