Dontae

You know that feeling when you just think about someone all day? The moment they leave the room you're already missing them. That's how Kassidy had a nigga feeling. All goofy inside and shit.

The past 3 months have been nothing short of amazing. That's right, after our little date we've been inseparable ever since. That's my muhfuckin baby man. Can't nobody tell me shit about my girl. She had the total package, beauty, and brains!
The fact that we've been spending so much time together is what makes today so hard.

My basketball team got invited to a tournament in Germany and a nigga gotta fly out for a week. Kas is still in school so she can't make the trip with me.

"Come on girl, you gon make me miss my flight." I laughed as I tried to pry Kassidy away from me.

She had her arms wrapped tightly around my neck and her legs crossed around my torso.

"Baaaaeeee I don't want you to go," Kassidy whined.

"The sooner I leave, the sooner I'll be back. You gotta let me go man."

"Oooook. I'm gonna be so lonely without you! My days are gonna be thrown off."

Kassidy finally turned me loose only to wrap her arms around my back and continue hugging me. I had to laugh because I didn't wanna leave her ass either. If I was a fuck nigga I would've told her 'fuck school' and come with me, but that ain't my style.

"You'll be alright. I'm sure Keisha will have plenty for you to do. Plus you'll be so busy with school you won't even have time to miss me." I said kissing her forehead.

"My birthday is approaching. What if your flight is delayed and you miss it? It'll be ruined without you."

"Kassidy, chill out. Your birthday is in two weeks and I'll be gone for one. And guess what comes before your birthday?"

"What?" Kassidy pouted.

"Our 90-day mark. You know I'm definitely not missing that," I smirked.

Kassidy had me waiting 90 days to dip in the cookie jar. Not that I'm complaining but it's been a HARD three months, literally! But I know it'll be worth the wait.

"Stop being nasty! That would be the only thing on your mind," she replied slapping my chest.

"I'm saying though, you know how many bottles of lotion I ran through?" I laughed. "I gotta go though baby, they're calling for me. I'll see you in a week and I'll facetime you every night ok? Love you."

"Love you too. Call me as soon as you make it."

"I got you. Be good!" I said before giving her one last kiss before heading inside to get my ticket and shit straight.

Of course, everyone had jokes once I finally met up with the rest of the team. Them fools were just mad that their ladies didn't care enough to do the same with them. I put on my headphones and texted my boo while I waited to board my flight.

Me: Miss you already baby.

My Future: I miss you more! You know I'm not gonna be able to sleep without you laying next to me.

Me: Take some zzzquil and you'll be fine. Make sure you get some rest before school Kas. You know how you like to think you can run off fumes.

My Future: I promise I will babe.

Me: Ok well I'm gonna let my phone charge up a little so I'll have some juice when I land. I love you again and tell ma and pop I said what up. I know they're gonna be happy I'm gone so they can have you back for a couple days.