Slim

I had it in my mind to leave Keisha's ass alone. I wasn't one for all that back and forth shit. I'm more of a say what you mean and mean what the fuck you say type dude. When Keisha showed her entire ass at the bar last weeked, I was done.

I can't fuck around with someone who wanted to be a fling but showed girlfriend emotions when I entertained the next chick. Nah, not the kid. I let her ass know what I wanted, she wasn't with it, so it was on to the next one.

The last thing I was gonna do was chase her ass. It was too many bitches begging for my attention for me to do that. Yet here I am standing in her front room with my tongue down her damn throat.

"What were you saying?" I asked Keisha after abruptly ending our kiss and placing her on the floor.

"I don't even remember." She replied continuing the kiss.

We stumbled down her hallway before finally making it to the bedroom. Neither of us wanted to break contact afraid that the moment would end. Snatching off my shirt, I grabbed Keisha's and did the same. Heavy breathing and kissing sounds were bouncing from the walls.

There were no words to say as we both clawed at one another trying to express an apology through actions. It wasn't until I felt Keish swallowing me whole that all was forgiven.

"Oh... Fuck!" I yelled out as my toes curled and cracked.

Keisha was using no hands as she gave me the best sloppy toppy I had ever received. I wanted to pat her on the head for a job well done as I pumped in and out her mouth and not once did she gag.

"K-Keish ease up... I'm bout to bust!" I yelled out trying to pull out her mouth.

Keisha grabbed my waist and and pushed me in and out her mouth until I released my entire load down her throat.

No lie, a nigga had a tear in the corner of his eye. Fuck what y'all talking bout, I never experienced head that fire. My body was shaking like a damn leaf as I tried to recuperate from that shit.

Laying back on the bed I closed my eyes still trying to bounce back. I felt Keish stroking my man back to life before she squatted over me. Grabbing a condom out her nightstand, she slid it down my manhood before easing it inside her.

"Ssssssss" We both hissed. Keisha had a snapper that gripped my shit like it was made for me.

"What you gon do with it?" I asked leaning up on my elbows.

She smirked as she moved up and down my shit at a nice and slow pace. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as the feeling took over me.

Snapping back to reality I got mad as hell and flipped Keisha over on her stomach. There's no way she was bout to fuck the shit out of me! Hell nah!

Propping her ass up at the angle I wanted, I slammed inside her.

"Ooooh Fuck!" Keisha cried out.

"Ummm hmmm. What was you trying to tell me Keish? Huh?" I asked pounding in and out her roughly.

I smacked her hand down when she tried reaching back trying to get me to take some out.

"What you doin? You a big girl right? You can't handle this dick?" I asked as tapped on her spot.

"Oh my God baby it's so deep!" Keisha yelled. "Fffuuuccckk Slim you're gonna make me cum!"

"Cum on this dick baby, this your dick ain't it? Tell me who this dick belong to!"

Smack smack

I smacked Keisha's ass leaving my hand prints on her light skin.

"It's mine babe! Fuck it's mine!" Keisha cried out cumming again.

"And this pussy?" I asked.

"It's yours baby! DAMN it's all yours. Please don't stop Slim, I'm about to cum again! Cum with me baby."

After Keisha started singing that tune, that was all she wrote. I exploded in the condom and collapsed on her back. I couldn't even move I was so spent.

Rolling from up under me Keisha wobbled to the bathroom. Once I heard the toilet flush and the water running I found my strength and made my way to the bathroom.

Tapping on the door, I stepped around Keish and made my way inside. Dropping the condom in the toilet I released my bladder before flushing it.

I don't know what Keisha was on but I know I needed a shower. Turning the water on I leaned back on the wall waiting for the water to heat up.

"What's good Keish?" I asked breaking the awkward silence.

Turning around from the sink Keish pointed between my legs causing us both to bust out laughing.

"I'm serious." Keisha laughed shaking her head. "You gonna let me join you?"

"Shit this your shit." I laughed. "I can't tell you not to get in your shower."

Keisha walked over and stood on her toes for a kiss. After pecking her lips we got in the shower for round two.
________________

"What's up with you Keish? Why you giving a nigga the blues and shit?" I asked running my fingers through her hair as she laid on my chest.

We were both exhausted after going round for round and decided the only thing we would get done today was laying up and watching movies.

"Why me Slim?" Keisha asked looking up at me.

I scrunched my face up in confusion at the question. Keisha had to be one of the baddest chicks I ever came across and she didn't even know it.

"What you mean?" I asked wanting her to elaborate.

"I mean you can have anyone you want. I see the little chickens that be clucking behind you. So why me? You knew how I got down from the jump and you still chose to pursue me. Why?" Keisha asked.

Tilting Keisha's chin up with my finger so we were looking eye to eye began to explain myself.

"The fact that you're asking that question let's me know that you need me more than you think you do. I see you Keisha. You can run around here running these niggas pockets all day, but I see the real you. For one, I know you're not some rat bitch out here fucking everything because I never seen a nigga even pull up at your house, never heard anything negative or questionable about you, and there has never been a chick run up on you about a nigga. You're scared and that's ok. I get it. But don't push away a good thing by overanalyzing shit. Let me in ma, let me love you."

Keisha had yet to say anything but I noticed the tears building up in her eyes. Pulling her on top of me I just held her close, hoping she could feel everything I felt for her exuding through my body.

"Ok." She said in a whisper.

"Ok what?" I asked.

"Ok I'll try. Please don't hurt me Slim. And Don't ever leave me."

Keisha sounded like a scared child and I knew whatever issues she had were deep. That's ok though because I planned to peel back every layer until I got to the bottom of things.

"I got you." I told her before closing my eyes while holding her tight.

The last thing I wanted was for her to slip away.