Keisha

"Why you gotta sit over there looking crazy and shit?"

"Cause I told your ass I didn't wanna ride in the first place! Since you insisted, what you see is what you get." Kassidy said pouting.

I just shook my head at how stubborn she was being. Not only did she block Dontae from calling her, I had to make her ride to the airport with Slim and me to pick him up.

"Kas why you being so hard on my boy? He has been sick these last couple of days." Slim added.

"Hmph," Kassidy scoffed.

I just turned up the music as I pushed Slim's Tahoe to the airport. That girl was impossible when she was mad. Slim and I been hanging pretty tough. He was actually a cool dude. I still couldn't see myself being more than friends with him though and as promised, he no longer pushed the issue. I pulled up to the arrival gate and parked the truck. Slim and I exited and waited for Kas to do the same. Her silly as was sitting in the back with her arms folded like a child.

"You're not gonna get out?" I asked.

"I'm good." She replied dryly.

I just walked off. Fuck it, at least she's here. I thought to myself.

"Y'all women are something else." Slim laughed as he held the door for me to walk inside.

"That's her ass. She has been through some shit with her ex and that's just a defense mechanism to protect herself. She'll be alright though. Trust me, she's been just as sick as him."

"That nigga gon be hot when he walk off that plane and only sees the two of us." Slim laughed.

"Oh well, he should've been more careful. I hope he got some tricks up his sleeves to get back in her good graces. As you can see, she's not easily moved."

"What did he do that was so wrong though? He can't help what the next man do. He told me he was on the phone with her while the other chicks were there so what's the big deal?"

"Really Slim? So if I was your girl and I flew out of town for a week, you facetime me at 4 am and it's a bunch of niggas in the background and one calls out to me, you're not gonna be mad?" I asked.

"I mean it's different. There's no need for a girl to be in a hotel room full of niggas at 4 am, so hell yeah I'm gonna be 38."

"But it's ok for y'all to do shit like that?"

"Aye, I don't make the rules. I just abide by them."

"You know what, you're so full of shit but that's ok. I'm not even about to argue with you on this. Men just will never get it."

Slim and I made small talk while we waited for Dontae's flight to land. 20 minutes later he was walking up with his bags and a goofy smile on his face.

"What up?" he asked side hugging me and dapping Slim up.

"Shit I can't call it. You glad to be back?" Slim asked.

"Hey Tae," I said returning his hug.

"Hell yeah. It was too cold out there for a real nigga. What's been up though? What I miss?" Dontae asked shooting a funny look at Slim and me.

"Boy please, you didn't miss shit. Get it out your mind. Let's go though. I had my boo out in the truck waiting long enough." I replied.

"Who's in the truck?" Dontae asked.

"Kassidy. Please take it easy on her. She's just broken and I guess your situation reminded her of the past," I told him.

"Trust me, I know how it is. I'm mad she didn't give a nigga a chance before she cut me off. I'm gon get back right though. Y'all hang tight for a second, I'll be right back," Dontae said running off in the opposite direction.

I looked at Slim and he just shrugged. We waited for all of ten minutes and when Dontae returned I just smiled. He was off to a good start. We walked out to the truck and Kas was in there knocked out with her headphones on. Dontae threw his bags in the back and kissed her cheek once he hopped in next to her.

"Where to?" I asked before pulling off.

"Damn you get to drive the whip and all? Nigga won't even let me sit in the driver seat," Dontae laughed. "Just head to Slim's crib. I'm gonna crash there for a little while."

"Don't come back being extra cause I'll put you out and call you an Uber," I joked. "Good choice though, cause Kas is staying over at my place."

I pulled out into traffic and drove us to Spring Meadows which was the complex Slim and I lived in. Once we pulled up Kassidy was still knocked out.

"Y'all go ahead. I wanna holla at Kas real quick," Dontae said before we exited the car.

"Cool, come roll up Slim. That long ass drive blew me," I said walking upstairs to my apartment with Slim following close behind.

Once we made it to the door I unlocked it and stopped to remove my shoes causing Slim to bump into me. The moment I felt his manhood on my ass my panties were soaked. Stay focused girl. I coached myself.

"My bad," Slim smirked. "You can't be stopping in traffic with that thing you got poking back there."

"Shut up Slim. And take them damn shoes off," I said, attempting to walk further into the door.

Slim grabbed me by my waist and pulled me back into him. My back was against his chest as he bent down and whispered in my ear.

"I can take off a lot more if you stop playing," Slim said lowly as he proceeded to kiss around my neck and ears.

Moaning in pleasure I had to gather my composure. The monster between Slim's legs was making that task really hard. Coming to my senses I rushed out of Slim's embrace.

"Really?" I asked, my face flushed from embarrassment.

Slim shrugged with that sexy smirk on his face. Lord give me strength. This man is slowly breaking me down. I prayed silently before I went to grab my rolling papers.