Chapter 36 - Umm... I Can Explain?

Ray's POV

I kissed him...

In front of my boyfriend... And his girlfriend.

"What. The FUCK. Is this?" Juliet chuckled in disbelief.

We snapped out of trance enduced by each other's eyes.

I looked at Juliet and smiled nervously.

"I'm still in love with your boyfriend. Sorry." I replied casually.

Then that pain along the right cheek came not long after i'd finished that sentance.

Juliet slapped me.

"Juliet!" Andy gasped.

I kept my cool.

 "You expect me not to retaliate?!" She shouted.

Andy rubbed the nape of his neck.

"Ok fine. I never stopped having feelings for Ray..." He mumbled.

"And i guess i may have hated him for a while after what happened, but i love Andy still." I spoke up.

Another slap.

"Would you stop fucking doing that?!" I shouted at Juliet.

"It's not like you don't fucking deserve it. You just made out with my boyfriend! Which reminds me!" She shouted and swung her arm round, slapping Anday harder than i've ever seen anyone slap anyone before.

Andy put his hand to his left cheek, his mouth wide open.

He made sure his jaw was still... Connected... And straightened himself out.

"Ok. I deserved that..." He mumbled.

"Too fucking right. If i wasn't hinting enough, we're through Andy. Fuck you." She stormed past everyone as she put her phone to her ear.

"Hey Ray?" Brian called out suddenly.

I looked at him sympathetically.

"I knew you still loved him. You forgave him too easily... I understand. Plenty more fish in the sea as well and shit. But i can't just put those two years we had together behind me. I still love you and it'll take some time to get over it all. I guess i'll see you around... I'll get your bags and take them to BVB's bus..."  He told me, glumly.

"Bri... I'm sorry... Those two years were amazing, i just can't lie to you anymore. I love Andy, and i still love you to be honest, just not like i love hom." I replied, grabbing Andy's hand. "Can we be friends once you've had your time?" 

Brian nodded.

"Sure..." He mumbled and walked past me and Andy through the backstage door towards the buses.

I sighed and tucked myself under Andy's arm.

We walked back to the bus with the rest of the band behind us and went straight to the mini refridgerator to get beers.

"So how long's this been going on for?" Ashley smirked, gesturing to Andy and i with his beer can.

We looked at each other and smiled a little.

"About... 15 minutes?" Andy aswered in a questioning tone, looking at his phone for reassurance.

"You're kidding?" He chuckled.

Andy and i shook our heads.

"Nope. He kised me in the dressing room earlier and we both confessed our love for each other." I smiled at the sminger after the sentance, and he leaned down and kissed me, saring my smile.

"Woah. Nice goin' Andy." Ashley saluted him with the same finger that was kinda holding his can.

We shared a laugh and talked until there was a knock on the bus door.

I sighed. "That'll be Brian..."

I got up and answered it.

"Hey..." I sighed and leaned against the door.

"Uh, hi... This is your stuff." He said awkwardly, rubbing the nape of his neck.

"Thanks..." I mumbled and helped him bring it in.

"Hey Syn." CC greeted.

"Hey dude, how's it goin'?" Brian asked him, hauling my suitcase through the middle of the bus.

"Good, thanks bro. We'd better talk later, yeah?" CC said and made an awkward face.

"Sure. Text me in a sec." He replied and went back to bringing the suitcase through to the back room.

Once he'd finished he said a quick 'bye' to the guys and i saw him out.

"Brian..." I sighed, folding my jacket across my chest because it was quite cold outside.

"What?" He asked, turning round.

"I-I'm sorry." I stuttered.

"Yeah well. What's done and all that. I'll see ya around Ray." He sighed and went to walk off again.

"Wait!" I called.

He sighed heavily and turned around again.

"What is it Ray?" He asked, impatiently.

I ran over to him and hugged him tightly round the neck.

"There will always be an us in my eyes." I whispered.

I felt his eyes widen and he hugged e ack instantly.

He kissed my shoulder and let me go...

"I'll always love you." He whispered.

Then he let go of me and just... Left...

Fuck...