Chapter 19-BOTDF for dinner

Ray's POV

"You guys lilke spaghetti?" I asked.

"Sure." Dahvie and Jayy replied in unison.

I made the spaghetti and the bolognese sauce and served it to the guys. I fed Carolyn before putting her to bed again and eating my own dinner.

"That was great Ray, you're a great cook." Jayy smiled at me warmly.

"You're welcome hun." I smiled.

"Yeah, it was great, thanks." Dahvie also smiled.

"Well, you're both welcome round here for something to eat anytime." I laughed.

"I never get tired of your cooking baby." Andy said and kissed my cheek.

"Me neither to be honest." I shrugged and stuck my tongue out playfully.

Andy caught it in his teeth gently and he kissed me.

"I may have to do that to someone i meet at a club tonight." Jayy smirked as we pulled away.

"You do that Jayy." Andy said, rolling his eyes.

"I will." He said, getting up. "It's quite late anyway, thank you for the food Ray, it was great, i need to go have some fun now. Not that this wasn't fune. Always love seeing you both."

"Nice save. I'm going to make sure he gets home ok later on." Dahvie laughed.

"Ok, you guys do that, have fun!" I laughed and walked them to the door.

I closed the door after i had seen them off and i sat in Andy's lap as he pulled me as close towards me as possible.

"I love you." He whispered in my ear.

"I know someone who loves you too." I whispered back.

"And who would that be?" He smiled.

"Me." I giggled.

"Oh? Prove it." He smiled seductively.

"Fine." I smirked and climbed off of him, holding his hand and dragging him up with me.

I lead him to our bedroom and shut the door...

A/N: Short chapter i know, but i just felt like doing it so... i did! :)