Chapter 37 - Back To Normal? Yeah I'd Say So...

Video is of what i've got on repeat right now...

Ray's POV

The morning after i woke up and immediately got dressed.

I wore a black maxi dress with an under-bust corset, black boots, a snake ring, a black rose ring, a red rose ring, a black diamond ring, a basic celtic pattern choker, a long black celtic pattern necklce with a ribbon on it, black eyeliner, mascara and ruby red lipstick.

(Outfit is in the external link)>>>>>

My hair had grown loads, so i decided to put my hair into pigtails... I then sat down on the couch, waiting for the others to wake up.

(Picture on the side) >>>>>

Well... As much as i could sit down... Corsets always make it impossible to feel comfortable when sat down, you can't slouch... You just sit there all prissy and straight and shit.

"Morni-Woah..." I heard a voice about two minutes later.

I looked up and Ashley was stood in front of bunk alley.

He was wearing nothing but Batman boxers.

"Trying to please someone are we?" I smirked, gesturing to his... Southern hemisphere...

He clearly had morning wood too...

"What? Oh fuck..." He mumbled, before stuffing his hand down his boxers...

"Dude!" I whisper yelled, trying not to wake the others.

"What?" He asked as though it were nothing. "You wanted to do it?"

He winked at me and i was so close to slapping him... I fucking swear...

He started... Rubbing... Right in front of me...

My boyfriend's best friend was touching himself right in front of me...

O_O

He started moaning and cocking his head back in pleasure.

"Someone fucking shoot me..." I sighed.

"Mouth or vagina?" He smirked.

"What the fuck Ash?!" I yelled.

"Shut the fuck up! I wanna sleep." Jinxx whined from his bunk.

"I'm sorry Jeremy, i'll be more quiet the next time Ashley Purdy is touching himself right in front of me." I shouted back.

Bang.

Someone fell out of their bunk...

"Ashley, what the fuck are you doing?!" Andy yelled.

"I had wood. I needed to sort it..." He shrugged.

"Dude, are those Batman boxer shorts?" Andy smirked.

"He's trying to please you." I winked.

"Ashley, have you been reading those Andley fan fictions again?" Andy raised an eyebrow.

"Ew, dude! Uneccissary!" Ash grimaced.

Andy looked at me for the first time.

"Fucking hell... Ray you look... Beautiful. What's the occassion?" He asked, mouth wide open.

"Am i not allowed to make an effort once in a while?" I asked, innocently.

"No, you're welcome to... I just... Woah..." He breathed.

I chuckled.

"All for you sweety." I smiled.

"Ima go to my bunk before this turns into a porno... I'd watch but i know you guys." Ashley interupted, walking past Andy to his bunk.