Chapter 6-Best week of my life

(I'm just gunna skip the week of school, so now it's friday evening)

Strangley enough, i didn't have any problems with Sam and Jack...

"Hey, we going up to my room again today?" Andy said with a smile.

"If you like." I replied and kissed his nose.

"We probably should get some of the photography project done tonight though." He said still smiling because of what our topic was.

"So it's a win/win situation!" I flailed.

"How so?" He asked curiously.

"We get to make out and get good grades at the same time!" I said, making him laugh.

"So we do." He replied and smiled.

We got off the bus and walked back to Andy's house, we went up to his room and i got my camera out.

"Ready?" I asked Andy.

"Yup." He replied, popping the 'p'.

"Ok, wait, don't move!" I shouted, he was lying down on his bed with his left leg up, and his arm was underneith his head on his pillow. I took the picture, oh God it was so cute!!

"Let's see it!" Andy said, so i turned the camera round and he smiled warmly.

"You like?" I spoke in a random French accent and he giggled.

"Yeah, i like." He said and kissed me. "Now it's my turn to take one of you!!!"

"Fortunately, you're not like Ash, who would just take a load of pictures of me naked." I giggled.

"I can do that!" Andy pouted, making us both crack.

"Ok, where do you want me?" I said and he smiled.

Andy lifted me up and placed me gently on the bed, I cocked my leg up and i rested my chin on my knee, the other leg was dangling off the bed, i put my hands on the shin that my head was resting on, one above the other, and i put my face down and my eyes looking up at Andy.

"Perfect." He said and took the picture.

"Lemme see!" I whined in a childish voice.

"Ok, ok!!!!" He giggled and turned the camera around. "Now, who is that very sexy girl in the way of my girlfriend?"

I hit him on the arm, which he grabbed and pouted.

"That hurt!!!!" He said and pretended to cry.

"And so did what you said!" I shouted and we laughed. Next thing i knew, he was on top of me and tickling me.

"ANDY!" I shouted. "STO-STOP IT!"

"I'm good!" He said, he stopped with one hand and grabbed my camera, he took a picture of him tickling me.

"Let me see it!" I said.

"Ok." He said and got off me. I saw the picture and we both laughed at it.

"You look so adorable when you're laughing helplessly." He sighed and chuckled.

"And you look ador-" I started.

"I'm not adorable, or cute, or fluffy, or any shit like that. IMA SEXY ASS ROCKSTAR!!!" He shouted and i cracked up laughing.

"What do ya wanna do now?" I asked him.

"I have a few ideas, but we've done that a lot recently, so i dunno. Andy shrugged, winking at me.

"I don't mind." I smirked.

"Well then." He cocked his eyebrow and rolled back on top of me.

He started kissing me, working his way to my collar bone as he normally did, and when he found my weak spot, i let out my little moan and he smiled against my skin.

Andy took his shirt off and then i took mine off. Then the jingling of our belts could be heard and chuckled. Next thing i knew, my bra and underwear was off and so were Andy's boxers...

He continued to kiss me passionately and after about and thirty minutes of 'you know what' Andy rolled back off me and snaked his arms around my waist.

"I love you so much." He whispered into my ear.

"I love you too." I breathed drifted into a deep sleep in his arms.