Chapter 28-At Death's Door... Again...

Syn's POV

I ran straight to Ray's ward to find Andy pacing in frustration and worry.

"What the fuck was that?!" I asked.

"Ray, sh-she screamed, she was just sitting there, eyes wide, mouth open, then she-she stopped breathing." Andy replied, choking on his words and his tears.

I sat him down and held onto his shoulder for reasurrance.

"Andy look, shes always hung in there for you in the past, i promise you this time will be no different, she'll get through this and everything will go back to normal, you'll get married, maybe have a kid, carry on your career, go on tour knowing shes there waiting for you back home, you'll grow old together Andy, you have my word." I smiled which made him smile back.

"Its good to hear you say that Syn, it shows underneith all that badass rocker attitude you got a heart. Thanks man." He said and we embraced in a man hug.

"Now, enough soft shit, be strong for your girl and i'll be strong for everyone else." I laughed slightly.

"Agreed." Andy nodded once and looked at the door to Ray's ward.

I walked back to Jayy's ward and Jinxx was just leaving, he had ascared look on his face.

"Dude, what happened?" I asked, walking over to him.

"Jayy-Kissed me." He replied, choking on his words.

"What?! I told him not to do anything he would regret." I sighed.

"I left and took one last look in the window of his ward, he was crying, he really loves me Syn. And the worst of all? I-I kissed back. I know i love Sammi, i really do and i dont know what happened, i just... Did." He blurted out.

"Turning back is never a good thing to do. And you kissed him back?! Dude your getting married for fuck's sake! Why would you do that to Sammi?" I nearly shouted.

"I know that! Like i said, i dont know what came over me. It just... Happened." He moped.

I sat him down on the chair behind him like i did with Andy earlier on. I put a hand on his shoulder (Like i did with Andy) and just sighed.

"You love Sammi, yeah? I asked. He nodded. "Then go to her, just spend some time with her and dont think about what just happened."

"Ok, thanks Syn, your amazing." He smiled, getting up and texting his girl. Then he left the hospital.

"I try to be." I mumbled to myself. 

My friend was dying, my other friend's recovering from being shot! Nothing seems to be going right lately and its all down to one person.

Danny.

Jinxx's POV

I walked back to the hotel, it wasnt that far. Sammi was there smiling at me.

"Hey baby, whats up?" She asked.

"We need to talk." I replied sternly.

Ok so that was a bad choice of words. When people say 'we need to talk' it usually means 'i want to break up', and i dont, i love her more than anything in the world.

"Ok? What about?" She asked.

"I'll tell you when we're upstairs, cummon."

She nodded once and looked worried, i looked away from her and walked to the elavator. We got in and i pressed our floor number.

I walked into our room and let Sammi pass, then watchedas she sat on the couch and patted the space beside her, beckoning for me to sit there.

"So whats this about exactly?" She asked, grabbing my hands.

"I-I couldnt lie to you. If i did, whats the point in us getting married. Thats why im telling you this. But i dont know how you'll take it." I blurted out.

"What?!" She paused to think. "Did-Did you cheat on me?!"

I looked deep into her eyes in shock.

"What?! No! Well, not exactly."

This was gunna take some digging to get myself outta this one...