Chapter 9-I wish you'd just leave me alone... Wait... What?!

"I don't want to talk to you." I said into the phone.

"Well, I'm going to talk to you." Danny replied forcfully.

"I wish you'd just leave me alone!" I shouted and that woke everyone up.

"I want you to get pregnancy test." He said anyway.

"Wait... What?!" I said shocked at what he had just said.

"It's been a while since... i.. did what i did to you, i wasn't wearing a condom, so i think you should get one." He said as calmly as possible, he was especially relaxed when he described what he did to me.

"Whatever, but i don't have to do what you tell me to." I said and hung up. He seriously pissed me off sometimes.

"What was that about?" Andy asked me and kissed me forehead.

"No-nothing." I said hesitantly. "I'm going to the pharmacy, I have a headache." I said, i got dressed and walked out. There was a pharmacy not far from where the guys were playing.

"Can I have a pregnancy test please?" I asked the pharmacist behind the counter.

"Sure, wait here a moment." She said and walked to a room and came back with a box. "This is the most reliable one we have in stock, the most reliable in the country in fact." She said proudly, smiling at me.

"Ok, thanks, i'll take it." I said giving here a few dollars. I walked out and went straight back to the bus.

"What's up?" CC asked me, i just shook my head and went straight to the bathroom and locked the door.

Andy's POV

"No-nothing." She said, she seemed really nervous. "I'm going to the pharmacy, i have a headache." She got dressed and walked off the bus, i was tempted to follow her. but i decided not to. If it was only a headache, i would talk to her about it when she got back. But i don't get it, she gets off the phone and suddenly she has a headache, what the fuck is going on?

When she got back, she walked straight past us.

What's up?" CC asked her. But she just shook her head and went to the bathroom and locked the door.

"I wonder whats up with her." Jinxx said, we all shrugged, but then everyone looked at me.

"What?" I said.

"She's obviously is hiding something from us, someone needs to talk to her about it, and you're the one she trusts most with shit." Ash said and i just scowled at him.

"Really? She seems to be more comfortable with Jinxx when it comes to problems and 'shit'." I said putting quotations where necessary.

"Jinxx could you talk to Ray then?" CC asked him, he sighed, nodded and got up.

Jinxx's POV

I got up and walked to the bathroom door, i heard light crying.

"Ray, can i come in?" I asked her through the door.

"No." She replied through sobs.

"Please let me in, no one else is here with me, i just want to help." I said, then i heard the door unlock and she opened it, she had something behind her back, i tried to see what it was, but she just turned away. "What is that?"

She moved her arm round to the front of her body, it was a pregnancy test!

"What's that for?" I asked, i know it was a stupid question but i asked it anyways.

She showed me the results. Positive.

"Shit." I said and saw that it said she was three weeks gone, shorter than she'd been with Andy, but not long enough for it to be his. "It's not Andy's though. So who's is i- Wait, is it Danny's?" I asked her. She nodded and burst into tears again, she dropped the test on the floor.

"From when he raped me." She said, my hearty just stopped when she said that, i pulled her into a hug and she cried into my chest.

"What's going on?" Jake said walking in, he looked at the pregnancy test on the floor. "What?! Jinxx tell me now!" He was yelling now.

"Shhh!" I said and he looked at the others who were obviously looking at him. He put his hand up slightly as if to say 'never mind'.

"Is she pregnant?!" He whispered so the others couldnt hear. I nodded. "Shit."

'Three weeks.' I mouthed and put three fingers up.

"Wait, her and Andy have been dating for three and a bit, so it can't be his. Wait.. it cant be, he wouldn't have!" Jake shouted the last bit quietly.

"It is..." I said and kissed her head as she cried even more. "It's gunna be ok Ray, we can get through this."

"I fucking hope your right Jinxx." She said.

"What the fuck is going on?!" Andy said. Shit, i didn't know he was there. I looked up and he was holding the pregnancy test in his hand and loooking at it.

"Andy." Ray said out of nowhere, i looked at her, her make up smudged everywhere from where she had been crying.

"Tell me what's going on Ray." He said.

"I'm pregnant." She said.

Ray's POV

"Andy, i've only just found out myself, it's not- It's not yours." I said weakly, looking at my hands.

"WHAT?! WHO'S THE FUCK IS IT THEN?!?!?!" Andy screamed at me, which caused CC and Ashley to come over.

"What's hap- woah." Ash said looking at the test in Andy's hands.

"TELL ME WHO'S IT FUCKING WELL IS RAY!" Andy yelled at me, i just burst into tears. Then i stood up and braced myself for an outburst.

"HOW THE FUCK WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF YOU JUST FOUND OUT THAT YOUR PREGNANT BECAUSE YOUR EX BOYFRIEND RAPED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed at him, everyone just stood there speechless. I shoved past everyone and ran out of the bus. I'd didn't know where i was going to go, so i just ran...