Chapter 4-The school that drags...

I woke up next to Andy, my head buzzing still from the night before.

I had never seen a body so beautiful before in my life, and knowing Andy, he would say the same thing about me, because he's sweet like that...

"Good morning." Andy's sleepy voice said to me and made me jump, i was too busy thinking about last night.

"Jesus Andy, you scared the shit out of me!" i said, slightly shaking. I didn't know why i was shaking, i guess i was still nervous because we were both naked.

"Christ Ray, you're shaking, what's the matter?!" Andy asked me as my eyes traced his gorgeous body.

"There's nothing to be nervous about... Last night was Definitely something to remember." He smiled, as i smiled back, he pulled me closer to him and i started shaking again.

Jesus Ray! Get a grip!

"Sorry, i guess I'm just still nervous... Still" I whispered.

"Why didn't you tell me you were nervous, i would have understood. Wait... was this your first time?" He said and looked at me cautiously. I nodded.

"Yeah..." I lied and smiled at him.

"Another thing you kinda needed to tell me," He said and looked at the ceiling. "But i'm glad i got to do it with you too, i've been waiting for last night ever since we first met." He said and grinned at me.

Just then, Andy's alarm clock went off, Andy sighed and leaned to get something from under his bed.

"I've been waiting for this moment for a while too, now i have someone to laugh with in a minute." He said and managed to find the thing he had been rumaging for, he lifted it up and i was a fucking mallet!

"What the hell?!" i shouted.

"DUCK!" He shouted, so i did and he slammed the alarm clock as hard as he could and i could tell that the alarm clock wasn't going to work again...

We shared a laugh, in fact, we were laughing so much, we both got a really bad stitch!

"Cummon, we need to get ready for school." I said and got out of bed.

"Nice ass." He said and i threw a pillow at him and laughed.

I got my clothes, hair dryer and straighteners, my comb to tease my hair, my violet laced underwear and bra.

"Mind if i join you?" Andy asked and smiled.

"Sure, why not?" I said, putting my stuff back down and ran into the bathroom and Andy got out of bed and chased after me before running the shower.

I got in and then he followed. I faced the running water and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

We got showered and Andy insisted on helping me wrap the towel round me, which made me chuckle, and that set him off, so he started to chuckle with me.

I left the bathroom and got dressed, i had another Black Veil Brides tee (also made in my garage), this one was white, and had the picture of the band with Andy in the middle, with his hands clentched up by his face, and his legs stretched apart.

He took one look at it and grinned.

"It's my favorite picture of you all." I smiled and looked down at it.

I got my black skinnies on and wore my black converse which had stars on them.

I dried and teased my hair, and put on my make up.

Andy had then put Sweet Blasphemy on, it was my favorite song of all time!!!!

We went downstairs and Andy's mom had already made us waffles with bacon and eggs.