Chapter 7-My life comes back to haunt me...

Just then i got a call.

I looked at the screen.

"Oh God." I breathed and put my hand to my mouth.

"What?" Andy asked me.

"Its my ex." I said simply.

"Want me to answer it?" He replied. I shook my head, pressed the answer key and put the phone to my ear.

"What the fuck do you want?" I asked.

"Wow, i call you wanting to know how you are and that's how im treated?!" He shouted.

"Leave me alone Danny." I stated coldly. Then i put it on speaker phone so Andy could here what a jerk he was.

"I want to get back together." He said, i just sat there open-mouthed.

"If you wanted to get back together, you should have just said." I said as sweetly as possible. Andy looked at me helplessly. I put my finger in the air to say 'hold on'.

"Really?!" Danny said.

"Yeah, like before you ruined my life and i moved away." I said, spitefully.

"I'm sorry, i have changed, i promise." He begged.

"There's no way i'm believing your crap again Danny!" I was shouting now.

"Ray, please, calm down, please give me a second chance." He pleaded. There was no way he had changed.

"Yeah, i'll give you a second chance." I said and paused. "As soon as you win a Nobel Peace Prize!"

That made Andy chuckle.

"Who's with you Ray?" Danny asked, sternly.

"What? No one!" I replied, slightly panicked.

"There's a guy there, who is it?" I could tell he was getting frustrated now.

"I'm Andy." Andy said suddenly. I covered the speaker.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" I whispered to him.

"He wanted to know, and he needs to know that you have a boyfriend, and that if he comes anywhere near you, i'll kill him." He replied, making me smile.

"Who the fuck are you?!" Danny shouted down the phone.

"He's my boyfriend Danny!" I shouted back.

"WHAT?!" He yelled. "What's your last name... Andy." He said in a disgusted tone. I covered the speaker again.

"Dont tell him." I said.

"Why not?" Andy asked.

"Because he knows Black Veil Brides!" I whisper-yelled.

"Oh." He sighed.

"Yeah." I said and uncovered the speaker again.

"It's not like you'll know me." Andy said. I smiled at his quick-thinking.

"Then there's no harm in telling me then is there?" Danny was definately frustrated.

"It's his name Danny, he can tell it to whoever the fuck he likes." I butted in.

 "Just fucking tell me your name!" He said.

"Like Ray says, i don't have to fucking tell you!" Andy shouted.

"Andrew Biersack! Language!" Amy shouted from downstairs.

SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Andrew Biersack?! How the fuck do you know him?!" Danny said seeming pretty shocked.

"He's my boyfriend, we ran into each other at one of his concerts." I said seeming happy with myself at the memory that suddenly popped into my head.

"And now he's your boyfriend?! You're such a slu-" I hung up before he could finish.

"Shit that was a nightmare." I breathed and laid on Andy's bed.

"What did he do to ruin your life?" Andy asked quietly.

"I-I don't want to tell you." I hesitated as a tear fell down my cheek, remembering the years of hell.

"Please, i can't help if you don't." He sighed pleadingly.

I sat up, crossed my legs and Andy came and came to sit infront of me.

"Danny asked me out three years ago." I started. "At first he was really sweet and kind, treating me to jewelry and clothes and dates and shit. But then he started to la-lash out on me and get really violent. He... He abu-abused me and it just got to the point where i started to self harm. I had self harmed before, but he helped me stop. When he started to notice, and that just made it worse. He then started to- to... Andy i can't." I sniffled getting off his bed and went to walk out, he grabbed my arm.

"Ray, i need to know what else he did to you." I just looked at him with pleading eyes. "Please." He begged. 

"Ok." I said simply. We sat back down on the bed. "He started to r-rape me... every night, my mom liked him and let him stay round a lot. It just got to be a regular thing, he might as well have lived with us! It killed, the pain and suffering he put me through is indescribable. I'm sorry I kept it from you..." I said, and i let all the tears just stream down my face.

"It's alright, he's not going to find you." Andy sighed again, pulling me into a hug and stroking my hair.

My life was coming back to haunt me and there was nothing i could do about it...