Chapter 24-A baby-sized funeral...

*3 Weeks later*

Andy's POV

Several suicide attempts and five trips to the hospital later, Ray was still a mess. She had stopped eating since Carolyn died and only two days ago had i managed to get some food inside her. It was understandable, but i still felt so useless.

Today was Carolyn's funeral and my parents, Sammi, Ella, Jayy, Dahvie, A7x, Syn's girlfriend Michelle, Zacky's girlfriend Gena, Johnny's girlfriend Lacey and the band were the only ones except for me and Ray who were going. Ray refused to have her mom there. So since it was a funeral, this was definitely a small one.

Yeah. She still wasn't talking to her mom because of what happened at the hospital when she found out Ray had been raped.

I took out my phone to see over 150 twitter notifications from fans.

'Good luck with the funeral @AndyBVB and @Ray_BVB i hope all goes well xx'

'danny's the one that should have died. Not carolyn. Good luck at the funeral @AndyBVB'

' @AndyBVB @JinxxBVB @AshleyPurdy @ccbvb @JakePittsBVB @SammiDoll @EllaisobelCole Good luck today xxx'

"You ready baby?" I asked her as i walked into the bathroom.

"No." She choked and fell into my arms and cried.

"Shhh it's gunna be ok." I cooed.

"It's my daughter's funeral, how is it going to be ok?" She moped.

"I-I don't know. It's just what everyone says to keep someone calm when they're upset. But really, it won't be ok, but i promise i'll be with you every step of the way, like i always have been." I replied and kissed her head, stroking her hair.

"I miss her so much." Ray sniffed.

I carried on running my fingers through her soft black hair.

She pulled away from me and did her make-up and tied her hair in a bun.

Ray wore a black silk dress with lace on the hems, it was v-neck and went down to her knees.

I wore a black suit, tie and shirt and black ankle boots.

I watched as Ray but on her blood red lipstick and put a black bow around her bun.

"You ready to go downstairs? Everyone's here." I said as i walked back up the stairs to see how she was getting on.

She just nodded and we left the bathroom to go downstairs.

Ray's POV

As soon as i got to the botttom step, i was impaled with hugs from BVB, Sammi, Ella, A7x, Michelle, Gena, Lacey, my parents and BOTDF.

"Hey Ray, how are you?" Sammi asked.

"You ok Ray?" Ash asked.

"Guys give her some air." Andy interupted and pushed them all back.

"We're sorry, we're just really worried about her." Johnny sighed.

"I know, so am i, it's just she needs her space." Andy looked at me and i gave him a weak smile.

"Is-Is the hearse here yet?" I whimpered.

"No, not yet, i guess we just have to wait." Ash said and put a hand on my shoulder.

"So glad i put waterproof make-up on today." I breathed a small laugh, but it was emotionless.

"We all did hun." Sammi smiled and i looked around at everyone who was wearing a small ring of eyeliner excpet for Andy's parents, Zacky, Johnny and Matt.