Chapter 31-You can't be...

Syn's POV

So i had this dream last night. Totally impossble. But i kinda wanted it to happen.

But it cant. It couldnt.

Ever.

I mean... I couldnt be... Could i?

Maybe i was. Maybe i was falling for...

No! Its impossible!

"Syn?" Ray's soft sleepy voice interupted my thoughts.

"Yeah?" I asked with a smal smile as she looked up at me.

"Nothing. I just wandered if you were awake." She smiled and closed her eyes again.

I lent down and kissed her temple.

"Sleep baby girl." i whispered.

Did i really just fucking say that?

Did i really just call her baby girl?

Fuck! Could i have been anymore obvious?!

I think i got away with it. I dont think she heard me.

Thank fuck.

I slowly and carefully climbed over Ray's sleeping figure and put one of my white v-neck's on. I went to brush my teeth and then went downstairs.

I started to get the bacon and aggs out of the refridgerator and put them on the counter top.

By the time i had everything cooked; eggs, bacon, baked beans, tomatoes, sausages etc i put it on a plate just after i got a text.

I took my phone out and looked at who it was.

Smells good hun xx - ThatA7xChick

I smiled and text back.

Should hope so! Need some help getting downstairs? Xx - SynGates

You can keep watch, i'll try and make my own way xx - ThatA7xChick

I chuckled a little before texting.

Ok :) xx - SynGates

I walked over to the bottom of the stairs and watched as she came towards them, clutching onto everything she could to keep herself upright.

She was wearing an Abbey Dawn shirt Union Jack vest top and black skinnys with a red and black studded belt and red converse. She had a ring of eyeliner on as usual and mascara on her long lashes. She had a nude color lipstick on and her hair was teased.

"Sure you dont want any help Ray?" I asked, concern dripping from my voice.

"No, honestly i'm fine, i need to get used to this shit anyway." She said and gave me a small smile of reassurance.

I watched Ray's every move as she slowly made her way downstairs.

She lost her balance on the second step before the ground and i caught her in my arms.

"Shit, are you ok Ray?" I asked as i brushed some loose hair out of her face.

"Uh, yeah. I-I'm fine." She stuttered.

Ok. That was adorable.

I looked back up from glancing at her feet and noticed that our mouths were so close it made my heart go wild.

"You ok?" She asked with a small smirk.

"Huh? Yeah. Why wouldnt i be?" I replied, mentally betting with myself that i already knew the answer.

"Your breathing's gotten faster, out of breath or something?" She said, keeping her smirk.

"Uh, yeah, you could say that." I breathed.

Now was a really good time to make a move. Should i? Oh what the fuck.

I slowly moved my head in and my eyes started to drop shut. This was it.

When our lips touched for a single soft kiss, i went forward for another but ray pulled away.

"Brian." She breathed. "I've just broken up with Andy, and you've just broken up with Michelle. I'm sorry but... i cant do this."

"Do you know why me and Michelle broke up?" I asked with the smallest smile on my face that even i barley noticed it.

"Why?" Ray asked.

"Because we had an argument. And i ended it by telling her that i didnt love her anymore. That i'd fallen for another girl." I explained.

"Please dont." She pleaded.

"That girl was you. I really like you Ray. I wouldnt do what Andy did to you. I'd cherish every moment i could with you. Please Ray. Please give me a chance." I begged.

She looked down and thought about it for a few moments.

"Keep it quiet for a while?" She asked.

"Thats what i was planning." I smiled,knowing that it was going to be too soon to amke anything public already.

"Then. I guess it would be ok." She smiled.

"Yes! Thank you Ray, you wont regret a thing." I said and spun her around, giving her a passionate kiss.

Cliche i know. But i was happy.

"Brian?" She asked. I looked at her with a blank expression, egging her on. "I have liked you for a while. I mean, before i even knew you personally. But that was just some fan's crush, then i got to know you, and i knew what my feelings were. Just know that." Ray smiled warmly.

My face lit up and i crashed my lips to hers once more.

"C'mon, you need some food." I whispered.

I lead her over to her wheelchair and she sat in it comfortably.

I wheeled her over to the table and we dug in.

"So, what do you want to do today?" She asked once we were done.

"Well, i have to go see everyone at Matt's house, wanna come?" I replied.

 "Sure, i'd love to!" Ray grinned.

"Awesome, but... Are we gunna tell them? Not just about you and Andy, but what about us?" I asked.

"Oh um. We'll tell them that me and Andy had a fight and i stayed at yours. Its not lying to them is it?" She shrugged.

"Nice plan, lets go." I smiled and wheeled Ray's chair out to the car after locking up the house.

We got in the car and drove to Matt's house.

This should be fun...