Chapter 32-Matt's House...Mine and Andy's apartment... Juliet... Relax...

Ray's POV

We got to Matt's house and Brian helped me out of the car.

He was so sweet like that...

We got up the the door and I knocked.

It almost instantly opened.

Hey, oh. Hey Ray, whats up?" Matt answered.

"Not me that's for sure." I joked and rolled my eyes.

He gave a small laugh. "Yeah, not to sound like a total dick, but what are you doing here?" He asked.

"Oh um. Me and Andy had a fight last night. So i stayed with Syn." I explained.

"Oh, that's... Uh... Sweet of you Gates." He said, rubbing the nape of his neck and chuckled awkwardly. "C'mon in guys."

I smiled and Brian pushed me (And my chair) into the house and stopped it next to the couch, on which he sat.

"Hey Ray, we weren't expecting you here." Zacky greeted me and bent over to hug me.

"Uh yeah, surprise!" I laughed nervously and glanced at Brian for support.

"Where's your engagment ring?" Johnny asked.

My heart froze. I wasn't expecting a guy to notice a ring missing. Not rockstars. They're not usually very good at noticing things as small as a ring.

"Oh-uh-I-um-" I stuttered. I had no idea what to say to them! The truth would do. "I had a fight with Andy." I finally whispered so they wouldn't notice my voice cracking.

"Really? What happened?" Arin asked.

"She doesn't have to say if she doesn't want to." Brian interupted.

"No, it's ok Brian." I said and rested my hand on his knee. "Andy left the room to go shower, then he got a text. I looked at it instead because his ringtone pisses me off. It was a text from Juliet Simms, from Automatic Loveletter. Uh-They'd been texting each other for a while."

"How long's a while?" Matt asked.

"The first one i didn't like the look of was about a month ago." I replied.

"What do you mean didn't like the look of?" Zacky asked.

"He'd-He'd been sexting her." I replied in no more than a whisper because, i have to say. That was really hard to admit.

"What the fuck?!" Matt raised his voice, obviously getting steamed.

"It got really heated during the time i was in the hospital. They were saying shit like, It's been a couple of weeks and i miss your body, i miss all the places i love to touch, or, shes awake, but shes in a wheelchair so i can't fuck her, not that she's as good as you baby, i hope i can see you again soon... It's fucking sick. They'd been fucking each other because i wasn't able to. I wasn't even fucking conscious! So when Andy came back from his shower, i showed him what i'd seen. All he said was 'fuck'. So i packed some stuff, threw my ring at him and left." I couldn't talk anymore. It was too hard.

I felt Brian wrap an arm round me in comfort.

I leaned into his chest and cried into it.

"So she called me and asked if i could pick her up from outside the apartment building. So she stayed at mine last night." Brian explained the rest.

"What a fucking dick!" Zacky almost shouted, disgusted by the singer.

We just sat there on silence for a while, well... As silent as it can get when i'm crying my fucking eyes out in my secret boyfriend's arms.