Chapter 16-Marry me Ray...

Ray's POV

"What's going on Andy?" I asked.

He didn't say anything. He just fell to one knee. I gasped as he pulled out a ring box from his jacket pocket. He opened it and i saw that it was a diamond ring on a silver band. Then i saw the engraving on the inside of the band: 'I love you more than i can ever scream.'

"I love you more than you know, and i know that you love me just as much too. Marry me Ray." He said with a warm smile.

I was speechless. I just stood there with an open mouth. In a way, I didn't know what to say, but at the same time; I knew exactly what the answer was.

"I love you too. Of course i'll marry you Andy." I smiled back and Andy beamed.

He stood up and kissed me passionatly. Then after we pulled away Andy slipped the ring on my finger. A perfect fit. Everyone clapped and 'Awed' and me and Andy chuckled to oursleves and kissed again. Andy licked my bottom lip to ask for an entrance, and of course, i let him in willingly.

We pulled away and smiled at each other.

"I love you more than i can ever scream." Andy whispered.

I laughed quietly.

"I love you too." I kissed his nose.

We went back to the bus with Avenged Sevenfold and got... slightly drunk.

The others got more drunk than I did because of obvious reasons.

By the time me and Andy had stopped drinking, the others had passed out.

Andy looked at me lovingly. Then he picked me up and we went to the back room. He lied me down on the bed gently and got on top of me.

"I love you so much Ray." Andy said and kissed me.

Our kiss got deeper and deeper until Andy gave in and kissed his way down my neck to my collar bone. I let out a moan and he smiled against my skin, then continued to kiss there. Then he worked his way back up to my mouth and i bit his lip. Just like our first time.

Even though we couldn't do anything because I'm pregnant, we just made each other moan continuously. Which wasn't as fun, but still fun all the same.

A/N: Ok so its a short chapter, but i just wanted to get that bit in particular out of the way :) I hope you like it! <3