Chapter 22-The search for Carolyn

Ray's POV

"W-we need to find her. " I cried.

It was the early morning still and Andy was on the phone to Jinxx, getting everyone over for a search.

"Yeah, ok, soon as possible, thanks Jinxx your the best." Andy said and hung up. Then he walked over to the couch and sat next to me. "It's gunna be ok baby."

I fell to the floor and cried.

"How do you know that, we may never find Carolyn or Danny, i may have lost my baby girl forever." I moped as Andy stroked my hair.

"I promise we'll find her, even if it takes the rest of our lives, we'll find her." He whispered.

I didn't reply. I couldn't. We just sat there on the floor until the door was knocked on. Andy went to answer it.

"Hey guys, thanks for coming." He said in monotone.

"We came as soon as we heard, i'm gunna kill that son of a bitch." Syn replied angrily, looking at the rest of his band for support who nodded in agreement.

Just then BVB came through the door followed by Jayy and Dahvie.

"Aw Ray babe come here." Sammi said as she got to the floor and pulled me into a warm hug and stroked down my damp hair.

"We'll find her Ray, dont worry." Jinxx said.

"Where are we gunna start?" Jayy asked.

"We could start at his house?" I suggested with a sniff.

"Sure." Jake said and we got in the cars.

"Wait here." I told Andy.

I went to the door and knocked on it.

"Oh, hello Ray dear, Danny isn't in." His mom answered. Perfect.

"It's ok, i just left something here when i was last round, i know it was ages ago but i've been really busy." I replied.

"Oh, is it in his room?" She asked. I nodded. "Go on up there then."

I smiled as she let me pass.

I went up to his room and rumaged around Danny's belongings.

"Oh no." I gasped as i saw a peice of paper that had a list of things to buy and a location.

- Torch

- Crowbar

- Rope

Chamberlain Park.

"Shit." I ran out of the room with the peice of paper clasped tightly in my hand.

"Did you get it?" His mom asked.

"Yes thanks you."I smiled and left quickly.

"CHAMBERLAIN PARK!" I shouted to Andy as i got in the car.

"What?" He asked.

"Just drive there. Danny made a note of what he needed. A torch, a crowbar and a rope. I think he's going to kill her." I choked out and cried.

I watched out of the rear-view mirror as the other cars followed closely behind, then i got a call.

"Hey Jayy." I answered.

"Hey, where are we headed, Dahvie wants to know, but then so do i." He replied.

"Chamberlain Park, Danny made a list of what he needed, a torch, a crowbar, an-and a rope." I sniffed.

"Oh my God, we're gunna make it in time, don't you worry, she'll be fine." Jayy said with reassurance dripping in his voice.

"Thanks." I smiled weakly and we hung up.

I text Sammi what the paper had written on it and where we were headed.

Oh my God, we'll make it, just think of what you're going to say to her when we find her x - SammiDoll

We got there and me, Andy, Jayy, Dahvie, Sammi and Jinxx got out of the cars immediately.

"Where do we start looking? This place is like a forest." Ashley asked.

"Split up." I demanded. "Me and Andy, Jake and Ashley, Jinxx and Sammi, Syn and CC, Jayy and Dahvie, Matt, Johnny and Zacky." I pointed in different directions and we headed in them, looking for my baby girl.