Chapter 10-Stay away from me Andy!

Ray's POV

I wasnt aware that everyone had followed me from the bus till i hear Jake shout my name.

I stopped and turned around. "Leave me alone!" I shouted.

"Ray, you know we won't do that." CC said.

"Well try then." I said coldly glaring at Andy.

"Guys, gimme a minute." Andy said as i turned around. I felt a hand on my arm, i quickly shook it off.

"Stay away from me Andy." I scowled.

"I can't, i'm sorry i yelled at you just now, i didn't mean it, i just had a thought at the back of my mind telling me that you had cheated on me, like Scout had, i couldn't bare that." He said.

"HOW FUCKING DARE YOU COMPARE ME TO THAT BITCH! SHE BROKE YOUR HEART, I WOULD NEVER DO THAT TO YOU ANDY!" I yelled.

"I know, i'm sorry, it's just, i got confused, I didn't know what to do. I wasn't thinking." He said as a tear fell down his cheek. i felt bad all of a sudden.

"Come here." I said pulling him into a hug. "I'm sorry i shouted at you too. I love you." I said, pulling away.

"I love you too." He said leaning down to give me a kiss, i felt him tense up. "I'll kill him." He said angry as fuck.

"Andy, it was in the past, i don't want anything bad to happen to you." I said.

"Yeah, but you're pregnant by what, three weeks?" I nodded. "Which means that he raped you.."

"Three weeks ago." I completed his sentance. "It was a day before i met you." A tear fell down my face as i remember that night.

*Flashback*

"GET ON THE FUCKING BED BITCH!" Danny yelled at me, i was so scared.

"If i don't?" I asked as bravely as i could. He pulled at my hair as hard as he could and put my face up to his.

"Then I will kill you." He spat at me.

I did as he said and got on the bed, he climbed on top of me and pressed his body on me. He nibbled at my neck and all i couldn't do anything about it.

He unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. He got some rope from God knows where and tied my hands to the bed.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME YOU BASTARD!" I shouted, he slapped me and i screamed. It hurt like fuck.

I started flailing my legs wildly and he grinned evily. He got some more rope, it looked like it came from under the bed. He tied my legs to the bottom of the bed and then unbuckled my belt and unzipped my skinny jeans. He pulled them down my legs and did the same with his. He then pulled down his boxers and i just closed my eyes, praying it would end soon. I was wrong. He pulled down my underwear and then i felt excruciating pain for what felt like forever.

When he was done with me, he pulled on his boxers and pants, and then did the same with me. After that he just left me there. My dog found me the next morning and chewed at the ropes. I was free, but i didn't dare tell my mom.

*End of flashback*

"You just remembered it didn't you?" He asked me with pain in his eyes. I nodded as tears burst out of my eyes. He pulled me into a hug.

"Make the memories go away." I whispered.

"I'll do everything in my power to make sure that that happens." He said and kissed my head.

Later that day, they all performed, which took my mind off things a little, but not much. Me and Andy went straight to bed after that, i was exhausted, and he didn't want to leave me alone. I fell into a deep sleep in his arms.