Chapter 29-Diggin' Deep

Sammi's POV

What was he telling me?!

My fiancee! The man i love, the one i'm going to marry in a couple of months!

"Look, Sammi please, just listen to me! Jayy wanted to talk to me earlier,i agreed to it and then i said he loved me, then he pulled me closer to him and he kissed me, i didnt know what to do, then the thought of you came into my mind and i kissed back. It was stupid i know and i'm sorry, i really am." He moped and a tear fell down his cheek.

I took pity on him.

"At least you were thinking of me when you kissed him. But it doesnt fix things. You still kissed someone that wasnt me."

"I know and i'm sorry, please forgive me." He cried.

I pulled him towards me into a hug and he cried into my shoulder quietly.

"Shhh, its ok, i forgive you." I whispered and kissed his temple.

"Thank you baby, i love you." He said as we pulled away, he was smiling slightly which caused me to do the same.

"I love you too." I said and kissed him.

Jinxx's POV

I walked to the refridgerator in our little kitchen and got out two Coke cans. i passed one to Sammi and she smiled. I sat on the couch next to her and put my arm over the back rest.

"Wanna watch a movie hun?" She asked me.

"Sure, what one? I dont mind." I smiled, she got up off the couch and went to the collection of movies we brought with us from tour.

"How about Spiderman 2? Lets go against all Andrew Biersack superhero rules!" She giggled.

"Rebel." I chuckled and took another sip of coke.

Sammi put the movie in the player and i turned out the lights to make it more romantic. She snuggled herself up close to meand i wrapped my arms around her.

She shouldnt have forgiven me so easily. It doesnt feel right. I still feel bad for what i did, and she just forgives me!

I just tried to shake all thought of that from my mind and concentrated on my girl and the movie i was watching with her.

*The next day*

Jinxx's POV

I woke up to find that we'd fallen asleep watching the movie, Sammi was still curled up in front of me, and my arms were still around her protectively.

I tried my best to get off the couch without wakng her but it failed.

"Morning Baby." She smiled, eyes still glued shut.

"Morning beautiful. Did i wake you?" I replied.

"No, well, yeah, but its fine. I was going to see Ray today so i was planning to get up early, what have you got planned for today?" She said, sitting up and rubbing the sleepiness out of her eyes.

"I was going to clear everything up with Jayy." I said, blankly. 

We got dressed and set off down the sidewalk hand in hand to the hospital. Man we come here too much. Its un-nessicary.

I kissed Sammi and temperary good bye and we split up.

I went to confront Jayy.

"Jinxx!" He said, obviously in complete shock.

"Hey Jayy." I said with no emotion in my words.

"I thought you'd never want to see me again." He replied.

"Of course i do, i need to talk to you... About the kiss yesterday." I explained as i walked up to him.

"I'm really sorry Jinxx, I got carried away, it was a sper-hte-moment thing." He said as his eyes welled up with tears.

"I know, I'm sorry for kissing back, i guess i got your hopes up and that was wrong. I careabout you Jayy, but as a friend, you scared the shit out of me when you got shot, but i thought about it last night, why would you do that for me? Now i guess i know." I said as i held my head low.

He just looked at me with his pained eyes. I was just stood there wondering if i got my message through.

Sammi's POV

I walked over to Ray's ward and saw Andy there, as expected.

"Hey hun." I smiled warmly as i went over to sit next to him.

"Hey Sammi." He sighed.

"How's she doing?" I asked.

He looked up at the door that lead to his fiancee's bed.

"I dont know." He whispered.

I rubbed his back soothingly and rested my head on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry Andy." I whispered back.

"For what? I should have checked her purse before the funeral, i should have known she'd have something to soothe her pain." He sighed once again.

"I'm sorry for not being there for her enough, you may think thats your job but its all of ours too, Jinxx, Jake, Ashley, CC, Matt, Johnny, Syn, Zacky, Ella, my band, we all thry to look out for you two, i guess we didnt do the best job." I held my whisper, i'm not sure why, it just felt peaceful.

"Andy? Ray should be waking within the next hour, you may go in and see her." Doctor Smith said as he walked up to us.

"Oh my god thats great news!" I beamed as we both got up.

We walked into her ward and she had the color back in her cheeks, shes just looked alseep.

A good sign.

Because she was out cold, her arm had raken a lot longer to heal, I went to her bedside to go and inspect it.

"Andy?" I said camly. "Could you get the doctor please."

He looked at me with a confused expression. "Whats wrong?"

"Just do it!" I snapped.

He looked at me, shocked, i never raised my voice. But he did as i asked anyway.

He came back about five minutes later with doctor Smith behind him.

"Whats the problem Sammi?" He asked.

"Is Ray's arm supposed to be bleeding again?" I responded.

Both men looked at the gauze wrapped around Ray's wrist and the doctor shook his head nervously.

Fuck.