Chapter 33-Birthdays!

*Two years later*

Ray's POV

I woke up at around 10 am.

"Fuck." I whispered and face palmed.

"Hm? Oh. Happy birthday baby." Brian smiled, sitting up and kissing my forehead.

"Ugh. Again? This is my ninteenth birth reminder since i was born! Why do i have to have another one?!" I sighed and flailed my arms.

 "Why are you being like this? Your birthday is definatley something to celebrate." He smiled again and kissed my temple softly.

A/N: So i moved forward two years because otherwise it'll just get boring.... And i kinda have writers' block... I was even struggling to come up with a chapter title for fuck's sake! So yeah. Brian and Ray are still together, Andy and Ray have made up and they're friends again, Andy and Juliet are still together, Avenged Sevenfold is going on tour with BVB and BOTDF (Ray's idea) and everything is awesome! XD

I looked over at the pile of suitcases by the door of our bedroom.

We're leaving for tour today!

FUCK YEAH!

"Ok, everyone's coming in the tour buses in about an hour, you open your presents and shit, then get on the road." Brian told me.

I just nodded.

"Whats up Ray?" He asked, wrapping an arm around my waist and pulling me closer (If it was possible).

"Nothing, just... I don't know. I guess i'm just not feeling too great today." I sighed.

"Do you still want to go on tour, i can cancel it if yo-"

"What?! No! Brian are you insane?! You can't cancel tour! If you do i'll kill you in your sleep!" I said with a chuckle, getting up afterwards, then clutching my stomach. "Fuck."

I ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet several times.

I heard Brian come and sit on the bath (Which was next to the toilet). He held my hair back as i threw up and rubbed my back with his free hand, comforting me as best he could.

"Wanna re-think your argument?" He asked with a smirk.

I glared at him. "No. You're going on this tour and i'm coming with you. I made a promise and i'm keeping it. Well or not i'm coming with you." I smiled after i said it and hugged him.

He sighed and put his hands on my shoulders.

"Fine. But i'm not letting you out of my sight. Understand?" Brian said sternly, almost glaring at me.

"Fine." I said, frustrated and walk past him towards the shower, turning it on and then brushing my teeth whilst the water warmed up.

"Are you gunna be ok?" Brian asked me.

I stopped mid-brush and looked at him. Then i simply nodded.

"Ok." He replied and left the bathroom to get dressed.

I got in the shower and let the warm water relax my tense stomach muscles.

After i had my shower, i got out, did my make up, left the bathroom and got dressed.

I wore an 'As i Lay Dying' tee, red skinnies, black knee high converse and all my bracelets.

I teased and hairsprayed my hair, then sprayed it with red spray-in-wash-out hair dye.

"You look beautiful." Brian whispered in my ear as he wrapped his arms around my skinny body.

I smiled at him through the mirror. "Thank you."