Chapter 30-Life goes on. And then shit happens all over again...

*2 Weeks later"

Ray's POV

I'm awake! And alive! Just.

I'm out of the hospital!

I still need to get my strength back because of the amount of blood i've lost, so i'm in a wheelchair.

Which, by the way, i am NOT happy about.

I now have Andy at my beck and call, also wheeling me around everywhere.

I know what your thinking. "Whats so bad about that?!"

Well. Our apartment is on the fifth floor and the elevators really crampt. Did Andy tell you i was claustrophobic? Well yeah. I am. And its hell. Which is another reason being stuck in a wheelchair sucks.

"Ray?" Andy said as i was watching TV.

"Yeah Andy?" I replied.

"You wanna go see Jayy today? I think he needs to see your face again." He smiled.

Jayy got out of hospital about 3 days ago. Hes been stuck in the house for those 3 days. I pitty the guy.

I know what went down between him and Jinxx two weeks ago.

Poor guys.

But i dont get why Jinxx kissed back. I'm not even sure he knows.

Sammi was obviously devistated. If Andy did that to me he would be straight out the door!

"Come on, i said we'd be there in ten minutes." Andy smiled as he wheeled me out of the apartment.

"And how long ago was that?" I sniggered knowing it would probably be longer than his estimated time.

"Uh... 15 minutes?" He replied and rubbed the back of his neck as we got in the dreaded elevator.

*Ding*

I was wheeled out and got out of the chair when we were next to the car.

I could walk a little. But i get so tired and my body starts to ache. Thats why i have the chair.

I got in and strapped up.

We set off once Andy had put my chair in the trunk.

We got to the BOTDF house about 10 minutes later. Andy's original estimated time!

(Jayy and Dahvie live together. Mainly because theres only two of them and it would cause less bother and shit)

"Andy! Ray! Theres my favorite couple!" Dahvie laughed and came to help Andy get my chair out and help me in it.

"Hey Dahvie, how's things?" Andy smiled.

"There good. Being the beck and call of my bro gets a bit old though." He chuckled.

"I know the feeling." Andy sighed and i felt their eyes burn into my back.

"Hey! just remember who we need to blame for all this shit." I snapped.

"I guess, but you could lay off all the demands for food a little." Andy chuckled.

"Its not my fault!" I whined. "Sitting in this piece of shit seriously takes it out of me!" We walked through the front door only to be greeted by the wonderful sound of Jayy's vocals.

"I told you not to practice until you've fully recovered!" Dahvie yelled, running up to his partner.

"For fucks sake Jayy. Listen to Dahvie, he can give some good advice sometimes!" I laughed.