Chapter 2-First Day of School

There was no way that i was going to get a ride with my mom... no way what so ever...

"Wake up Ray!!!!" my mom shouted from outside my door.

"Meh... school..." I thought out loud. "Ooooh! New boyfriend!!!!" I grinned.

I got up and chose out an outfit: My red skinnies and and Iron Maiden tee, i went to my collection of belts and picked out my leather black and red studded one. I put the plain leather one through the loops and the studded one through only two and let it dandle down my right leg. I got dressed and got my black Converse out and put them on.

I brushed and straightened my hair and then i put my make up on, i put it on quite dark, because it was school and i always get depressed when im at school...

I put my bag on and recklessly shoved my phone into my pocket along with my keys.

"Bye darling! Have a good day!" My mom called from the kitchen.

"Later, i will, love you!" I replied as i grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl in the hall and went out the door and towards the bus stop.

Just as i walked up to the stop, the bus pulled round and stopped for me and i got in.

"Ray!" I heard the deep familiar voice call to me.

Andy!" I said and hugged him tightly and then kissed his cheek.

"Get a room, emo freaks!!!" A Jock kid shouted at us from the back.

"Dick..." I heard Andy mutter under his breath.

I laughed and smiled.

"Friend of yours?" I asked sarcastically.

Andy gave me a look and i chuckled.

He put his arm around me the whole way to school and we got out.

"I need to go to reception and get my schedule." I said to him as i turned around to face him.

"Ok i'll come with you." He said and we walked casually together with Andy's arm wrapped round my waist again.

"Wait here." I said to him, gesturing at the spot we were standing in and kissed his cheek again. I had to go on my tip-toes when i did though... Andy was so tall.

"Ok." He smiled and moved his head so we ended up kissing on the lips.

I chuckled and went inside.

"Good morning young lady," The woman at the desk smiled at me. "What can i do for you?"

"Hi. I need a schedule. I'm new here. My name's Ramonic Baldwin." I told her and looked down at my feet.

"Ah, ok then, give me a minute." She smiled.

I waited as she printed off my schedule and handed it to me.

"There you go! Would you like a tour? I can get one of our student bodies to give you one." She said and smiled to me.

"Um, would it be ok if he gave me a tour?" I asked and pointed to Andy through the window.

"Mr Biersack?" She said and raised an eyebrow. "He's a strange boy, very polite though. Of course he can give you a tour, i'll just make you up some passes."

Andy was giving me a tour!

I walked outside and hugged Andy before giving him his pass.

"Guess which boyfriend of mine is giving me a tour of the school?" I said and smiled at him.