Chapter 5-Band Practice...

We walked the rest of the way to Andy's house and he unlocked the door, we went straight up to his room, and he locked the door.

I sat on Andy's bed and he sat next to me.

Leaning forward, he put his hand on my neck and started to kiss me. This went on for about two minutes, before I lied down, pulling him with me.

Andy hovered above me, still kissing me, then, as expected, he worked his way from my lips to my collar bone, and i let out my groan, he giggled against my neck, which tickled so much!

"Andy." I breathed after a few more minutes (and a few more groans).

"Mhm?" He said, still keeping his mouth against my neck.

"I love you." I smiled, and he worked his way back up to my mouth and pulled away.

"I love you too. More than anything." He whispered and gave me my favorite smile.

"I do love that smile." I giggled.

"I figured you did." He smirked.

"How?" I asked.

"Because whenever i smile like that, i see your pupils dilate, and you pulse increases, I check your pulse, I'm not just guessing, i check it on your wrist, and it goes from a steady beat, to CC whens he's playing his drums!!!" He joked, smiling that smile and for the first time, i felt his fingers on my wrist, and he smiled again. "Yup. I'd say that was a Legacy drum beat!" He chuckled and lent down to kiss me again.

He was still holding my wrist and chuckled.

"What?!" I said.

"I'm sorry, it's just too cute, i move in for a kiss and your heart rate increases to more than the fucking Legacy, and i didn't think you COULD get more than that!!!" He laughed and i just lied there blushing.

"Oh... Ma bad..." I giggled, still blushing a bright crimson color.

"No, like i say, it's cute, in fact, it's fucking adorable!!!" Andy replied with that smile. "Yup, still getting faster!!!" Still gripping on to my wrist.

There was a knock on the door.

"Ah shit..." Andy sighed. "That just ruined my fun..."

He got off me and unlocked his door, went downstairs and opened the front door to see who was there.

"Hey guys!" I heard him say. "Where's Sammi?"

"She had homeowrk, so instead of coming to band practice with us, she stayed home, i would have stayed with her, but i'm kinda needed here." Jinxx replied.

"I'm sure we can cope without you, your girlfriend needs you." Andy said. "Ray!!! Get down here!"

I sighed, and went downstairs.

"You two busy? We can come back tomorrow!" Ashley teased. I glared at him and he shut up, looking down at his feet.

"You know how to play guitar, why don't you cover for Jinxx at band pratcitce, i forgot we had it, otherwise i wouldn't have taken you upstairs." He said and winked.

"You play guitar?!" The guys said in unison.

"Um, yeah, quite a lot." I blushed. "I also play keyboard, bass, and violin, oh... And i sing and scream."

The guys just stood there open mouthed.

"The only thing you need now is me!" CC said and gave me a pedo grin.

"I guess so..." I said backing away.

"She played Carolyn on her guitar in music today!" Andy said. "She was incredable!" I blushed.