Chapter 1-shopping

I woke up. Really looking forward to seeing Andy and the guys.

I got a text just then...

Andy: Hey Ray, i'll be at the mall from around 12ish and the rest of the band will be there too. I wont be in the best of moods though... :/

Me: Really?!?!?! Why??

Andy: My girlfriend just broke up with me for no reason, then changed her profile pic on twitter to a pic of her and her new boyfriend, we broke up half an hour ago...

Me: What a bitch!!! She needs a slap!!!

Andy: I feel like i've been slapped... Really hard... I need one of your hugs... they're good XD

Me: Awww i try :3

I giggled and got out of bed and went to my closet.

"Hmmm." I said to myself, trying to think of what i was going to wear.

I picked out my favorite pair of black skinny jeans and went to my drawers and picked out my Black Veil Brides tee that i made in my garage.  I looked at it before i put it on and said to myself:

"One of a kind." I smiled to myself at the thought.

I put it on and went downstairs after i had done my make up, and my mom gave me her credit card and told me to spend the money on something decent and not 'my usual crap'. I knew what she meant, she ment that i wasn't allowed to go into Hot Topic. But there was a difference between what she called decent and what i called decent, so i was going in there anyways...

I texted Andy:

Me: Just leaving the house now, be outside Hot Topic in about 15 mins x

Andy: Ok see you there x

I got into my mom's car and drove out of the driveway to the mall, i was really looking forward to seeing the guys again.

"Hey guys!" I said as they came up to me and each gave me a huge group hug.

"Are we going into Hot Topic or is it just a meet up place?" Jake asked me.

"Are you kidding?! It's my favorite store!!! I would have gone in, but i wanted to wait till you guys got here first." I replied and chuckled.

"Same, it's our favorite store too!" Ashley laughed. I giggled and went inside.

"Wow its massive!" I whispered in awe as we walked in. "It's so much bigger than the one that i had near my old house!"

"I know right?!" CC said and smiled, and then something caught his eye and he jogged over to it. It was a Metallica tee that looked really cool!

"You should get it." Andy said and smiled weakly, he looked terrible and for some reason, i felt upset for him too.

I looked back at the Falling In Reverse tee i had in my hand and wondered. Not about the tee and whether i was going to get it, but about Andy...

It was then i when i realised that i had very strong feelings for him. And not the ones that a fan has for a band, the kind that someone has for a boyfriend or girlfriend...

"Andy?" I asked.

"Yeah?" He replied, trying to smile, but failed.

 "Can i talk to you for a sec?" I asked him, gently.

"Sure." He said and i pulled him to the side.

"Are you ok?" I asked him quietly so that the others couldn't hear.

"I think so, that break up was pretty brutal..." He said looking down at his feet. "But i didnt know till now that I-I wanted someone else." He said and slightly blushed.

"Oh, really? What's she like?" I asked, trying to hide my disapointment, i think it failed though...

"Well, she is funny, and kind, she loves my music, but im not sure if she likes me, because we've only met once before..." He said, and looked back down at his feet.

...Wait... He laughed at my jokes, I try to be kind, I love his music, and I DO like him, AND we have only met once before... But... He couldn't be talking me... Surely...

"She sounds great." I said trying to control my feelings.

And as i finished the sentance, i felt his soft, warm lips crush mine. It was like i had died. The nicest death anyone could dream of.

As we pulled away i caught my breath and just as i was about to say something he interupted.

"If you haven't guessed, it's you, Ray... I really like you." He said and blushed for a third time.

"Yeah... I kinda figured... Look, i really like you too, and i've only just realised how much a few minutes ago. I just don't want to be rushing into anything." I told him and gazed into his eyes, his beautiful, ice blue eyes.

"I know... But give this a chance, Ray, will you go out with me?" He said, and pulled me closer to him, I looked around him to see the guys staring at us in disbelief, i could barely breathe.

I thought about it for a few seconds...

"Sure why not?" I replied finally and grinned at him, and he bent down and kissed me again, this one was with more passion, and he picked me up and spun me around, all whilst holding the kiss, all cliche like. That was the moment i knew i loved him...

"I love you." I said to him. He looked back at me and smiled his adorable smile that i loved.

"I love you too Ray." He said and kissed me again. When we broke away i looked over his shoulder and noticed that the others were STILL staring at us with the same expression as before. I smiled and Andy turned his head to see what i was smiling about and he chuckled.

He put his arm around my waist and we walked over to them.

"Guess who's going out with Ray guys?!" CC said and grinned at us. "So when you guys gunna get it on?"

"Shut up CC, you're so immature sometimes..." Andy said and rolled his eyes.

I chuckled and held Andy tighter.

He was mine...