Chapter 26-Seize the Day

Andy's POV

We got to the hospital just as i got a text.

Jayy's been shot - JinxxBVB

I stood there staring at the text, panicing.

What?! It was Danny wasn't it... - AndyBVB

Yeah. We'll take care of him. How's Ray doin? - JinxxBVB

I don't know, we've only just got here - AndyBVB

Ok, keep me informed bro - JinxxBVB

I will, u do the same - AndyBVB

I put my phone back in my pocket and followed a nurse to one of the wards.

I sat next to Ray's bed and held her hand tightly. I put it up to my face and cried a little.

"Please. You promised you wouldn't do this again. Just live another day. None of this is your fault. Remember that. It's Danny's." I whispered.

A doctor came in and i wiped the tears away and looked up at him.

"Hello Mr Biersack, it's Doctor Smith remember? I've been taking care of your fiance since her  daughter passed." He smiled slightly.

"Hi Doctor, thanks for all of this." I replied and got up to shake his hand.

"Now. Tell me what happened exactly." He said.

"Well," I started and took a deep breath. "Today was Carloyn's funeral, and all was going well and then Ray's ex, Danny, the one that i told you about the last time we were here, turned up, he had escaped from prison. She got really stressed out about this, which is understandable, and she cut herself, but it was way too deep and she passed out."

"Right. I see how deep it is and i'm surprised she's made it this far to be truly honest with you, but since she has, we can assume she will survive the rest of the struggle." Doctor Smith stated.

"Ok. Thanks again." I smiled and he walked out.

I didn't know what to do. All i could do was hold her hand and wait for something to happen.

Syn's POV

I went to Ray's ward and saw that Andy was asleep, i didn't disturb him, i grabbed a chair and pulled it to the opposite side of Ray's bed so i was facing Andy.

I looked at Ray with a tear in my eye. Then i held her hand tightly.

"I could have stopped this. If only i'd known." I whispered to myself.

I just held my head by our enclosed hands and waited for something to happen.

Then the heart rate moniter started go get slower and slower. Then eventually, a single line.

"Shit." I whispered  and got the button that called the nurse with my free hand and continuously pressed it. I didn't dare let go of Ray's hand.

The doctors and nurses came rushing in with more wires and a table of needles.

Andy shot up.

"What the Hell's going on?" He asked, raising his voice.

Then he noticed te heart rate moniter and his expression instantly changed.

"Brian, could you please take Andy outside please, we'll do all we can for Ramonica." Doctor Smith said.

I nodded and let go of Ray's hand. I didn't want to, but i knew i had to take care of Andy.

We went outside with a lot of struggling from Andy.

"Andy! Come on! They're doing everything they can for her, they can't do that whilst your in there getting in their way!" I shouted and continued to pull him out of the ward.

"I CANT LOOSE HER!" Aandy yelled with tears streaming down his face.

"Andy calm down, i know, Doctor Smith is doing everything in his power to make her better. Just let him do his job." I replied calmly.

"Th-This happened when she gave birth to Carolyn. She kinda... Gave up." Andy half whispered, half spoke.

"Andy look at me. She hasn't given up, this is just too big a battle for her, she lost a lot of blood, we just have to wait and hope for the best." I replied, trying to hold in any tears

I hated times like this. It showed my weak side. Although, it's possible death, it's anyones weak side.

"So what if i never hold you, yeah, or kiss your lips again? So i never want to leave you, and the memories of us to see, i beg don't leave me." Andy sang.

I smiled after he did the 'yeah' because i picked up on what he was singing and started to sing with him.

Seize the Day...