Chapter 3 - A night to remember...

"Ok, are you guys gunna go back upstairs?" Andy's mom asked us and he nodded.

We went back up to his room and he started to kiss me like we hadn't seen each other in years.

We stopped for a second to catch our breath.

"I love you so much Ray." He said and pulled me closer.

"I love you too, Andy. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me." I said and i put my hand on his chest.

He kissed me again and i felt so happy.

"Are you guys sharing your bed tonight, Andy?" His mom called up the stairs.

"Are you ok with it?" He asked me. I nodded and kissed him.

"Yeah we are!" He called back down. "If it makes you more comfortable, mom, we'll leave the door open."

"No, its ok, i trust you!" She replied and i got  up because Andy was in the perfect position for another picture.

"Don't move an inch!" I giggled and got my camera from the bed side table.

I took the photo and i said:

"Look, it's a fallen angel!" He laughed and nodded.

"I'm your fallen angel." He mumbled and kissed the side of my head.

I smiled, still looking at the picture, then i turned the camera off, by which time, Andy had knelt up straight.

He started to hum fallen angels and it made me smile. He then continued to kiss me.

I knelt up with him and he grabbed my waist and pulled me as close to him as possible. He put both his hands on each side of my face and kissed me with such a passion that it took my breath away. I put my hands on his face and we kept kissing with that same passion.

I didn't even think about breathing, it didn't matter to me right now, just being with Andy was all i needed right now. But then i realised that i needed to, so i pulled away.

"Sorry, i keep forgetting to breathe... again..." I said and smiled softly.

"There's no need to apologise. As long as i'm with you, i have a purpose, and i know where i belong," He whispered and brushed some hair out of my eyes. "So beautiful..." He smiled my favourite smile.

"Awww you're so sweet Andy, i dont know how i survived before i met you." I said and kissed his nose.

"Me either." He agreed.

He carried on kissing me, it was so passionate that we fell back onto the bed.

He put his weight on his hands which were either side of my head, nothing could make this moment better. But then he put his hand under my shirt, on my lower back, and worked his way along my hip, and down to my thigh and started kissing down my neck, i knew that he had found my weak spot when he got to my collar bone.

A little moan escaped from my mouth and he smiled, his lips still touching my collar bone.

His mouth worked his way back up to mine, and i softly bit his lip, i knew where his weak spot was too! He smiled and made the same moaning noise as i did and he put his hand that wasn't on my thigh, but on my face, and moved it down to my neck and our kiss got deeper and deeper.

"I love you so much, i never want this to end." He mumbled as he stopped, but kept his face so close to mine that when he spoke, his lips brushed against mine. I smiled and said:

"I love you too."

Andy kissed my collar bone again, i think that it was just to hear my little moan again, when i did release the little moan, he chuckled and said: