Reunited

I stood at the airport arrivals waiting nervous but so excited to see my big brother make it felt like a lifetime since I had seen him and so much had happened in the last year.

He was coming with some friends then staying in a hotel.

Jesse had let me come on my own thought it was best to.

I noticed a crowd of people walking through and I looked over people as I noticed jake walking with 3 guys I couldn't help my self I ran towards him he embraced me in a massive hug, tears fell down my cheek I was so happy to see him i felt like I had a piece of home with me.

"Oh Lucy I missed you" jake said not letting go
"Missed you to bro"
"This is my sister guys, Lucy this is Martin Harry and Jim" jake said pointing to 3 tanned good looking guys
I have them a smile
"Welcome to Sydney" I said

We all grabbed a taxi to jakes hotel, I sat on jakes bed.
"When's the trial? Jake asked
I could see he was quite angry talking about it.

"Few weeks, will you still be here? I asked looking over at him
"Sis if you want me there I will be I wish you had told me sooner, is he still around?

"He's on bail" I said a tear escaping my eyes
"If I see him Lucy I won't be able to control my self sorry but I won't"

I could see he was getting quite angry so I decided to change the subject.
"Come on let's head to the beach I want you to meet Jesse"
"Ok I will grab the other guys then let's go"

After getting the guys out the beds I think they were feeling a little jet lag I led them the way the short 5 minute walk to bondi beach.

Upon arriving at the beach Harry Jim and Martin dropped there stuff and ran in to the sea.

I noticed Maxi and Jesse walking along the sand they came walking over towards us, Jesse gave me a kiss and sat down next to me I did all the introductions and within minutes jake was chatting away with them.

"Thanks so much for looking after my sis I really appreciate it" jake said looking really sincere
"Come out for some drinks tonight with us" maxi said
"Yeh I am up for that"

"We best get on got s beach to patrol see you when I finish" Jesse said kissing my lips softly

"Jesse seems nice and maxi" jake said
"Yeh they have been the best they really have"

Sorry for the boring chapter I am having a bit of a writers block does anyone have any ideas of what they think could happen any ideas I would be grateful for :)