friends

the next day Jesse was back at work and Hoppo was letting me come in to he wanted a chat.

me and Jesse walked hand in hand along the prom it was a gorgeous morning it was only 8 in the morning but all ready the sun was shining warm. Jesse gave me a kiss as he walked in to the tower and I walked in to hoppos office.

"hey Lucy how you doing" hoppo said as he gave me a hug

"yeh I am ok thank you"

I sat down, hoppo sat opposite me.

"right lucy I was wondering if you wanted to help out in the tower learn some tower duties"

I big smile came across my face

"yes I would love to thats really kind of you" I started to get a bit emotional as a tear fell from my eye.

"hey you dont need to cry I'm not that bad" hoppo said as he sat next to me with his arm around me.

"sorry I am just happy everyone is just being so nice. I really appreciate it. Thank you hoppo.

"look your a lovely girl, go on you go to the tower gonz is expecting you take it easy"

I wiped my eyes and walked across to the tower.

I took a deep breath and walked in to the tower i was greeted by gonz and Maxi. Maxi embraced me in a big hug. He seemd to hold on to me for what seemed ages.

"Thanks Maxi you give the best hugs"

"Just glad your ok if you need anything at all just text me"

I gave him a big smile i felt so lucky to have such great people in my life.

"Come on then Lucy come here i will show you the ropes what to look out for' said gonz patting the seat next to him.

Maxi left the tower and headed down thw sand towards Jesse who was sat in the rino.

It was 3 oclock when i finished, Jesse was still working so i decided to go chill out read my book on the sand i layed out a towel and stripped to my bikkin i was very conscious as i had some bruises on me. Jesse gave me a wave from the rino i waved back and layed on the sand.

My phone buzzed it was a message from Jake my brother he was 26 and he had been travelling the world for the past year. He was on the uk x factor and was in the live finals so fame took over and he just travelled everywhere doing all sorts so hadnt seen him for ages, we were really close few years back when we were both at home.

Hey sis guess where i shall be landing tomorrow. ..sydney Bondi here i come :) xx

I let out a squeal of excitement and text back

Oh my god jake thats so good missed you like crazy got so much to catch up on xxx

I will ring you later sis love ya xxx

I had a great big smile on my face the only thing is i would have to tell him whats been going on how could i not i couldnt keep it from him. Jake was going go mad he never liked Jason and when he finds out whats been happening i dread to think how he will react. I took a deep breath in trying to work out how i was going to do this.

Hey everyone so sorry for not updating i have not long had a baby but hopfully will be back on it. If anyone has any ideas please comment if there is anything you want to see happen thanks for reading :)