was it a dream

lucy pov

the next morning I woke up feeling rather sore, placing my hand on my head ouch. I pulled the covers back and headed straight for my ensuite, looking in the mirror. oh great another bruise under my eye it looked like I had been punched oh yes I have. I jumped in the shower quickly.  I put on a pair of shorts and a vest top. I opened the door and headed out to the kitchen. it was a Sunday and day off day. I noticed Jesse sitting in the living room. I walked over smiling.he gave me a cheeky grin.

"morning gorgeous"

he put his hand out pulling me on to his lap, he placed his hand on my cheek pulling me closer.

"I am so glad it wasnt a dream" he whispered he kissed me softly on the lips. the kiss got a bit more passionate.

Jesse's phone went off we pulled apart he got his phone out he had a message from chloe. it was a dirty message jesse threw his phone down and started kissing me. 

I felt jesses hand slowly rub on my leg which just sent shivers down my spine.

"do you fancy going down the beach for abit? asked jesse

"with you? or course

Jesse rubbed his fingers under my eye,

"your eye sweetheart does it hurt?

"a little" I lied

he placed a small peck just under my eye.

within half hour we were heading down to bondi hand in hand. we put our valuables in the tower with whippet and maxi I stripped down to my bikini which was a nice black one Jesse just stared at me.

"you allright there? I grinned

"yes very much so you look amazing"

he put his arm around my waist kissing me.

we ran in to the water hand in hand splashing around having a laugh. Jesse kept picking me up throwing me in but then wold do his hunky lifeguard rescue on me.

chloe pov

I sat on the beach staring out at the sea at them. jesse and that cow bag lucy she is nothing compared to me. and jesse will realise that. she looks like a puppy dog with him it looks sick. I need to think of a plan to split them two up. if lucy brakes up with him he will soon come back to me.

jesse pov

I pulled Lucy towards me in the water kissing her. she looked so sexy I couldnt be happier right now.

"shall we get out go get drink"  I asked

"yeh I will race you" she laughed as she ran off infront of me.

whippet pov

me and maxi were in the tower, the beach wasnt really busy

"maxi check this out lucy is running in her bikini its like a scene from baywatch"

maxi leaned forward looking.

maxi pov

I could see lucy and jesse running towards the tower lucy looked amazing in her bikini. and me and whippet couldnt helpt but stare. I was so glad that her and jesse had got together I just hoped he stayed true because she deserved to be treated like a princess.

suddenly they burst in to the tower.

"save me Maxi" laughed lucy as she shielded herself behind me. I put my arm around her. we sat chatting for a while.

Jesse had invited me and whippet around for a takeaway that evening. I gave lucy a kiss on the cheek and they left.

so sorry its taken so long to update.  sorry its a bit of a boring chapter bit of a filler. :)