save me

this next bit is a bit dark and may have some alight violence will put stars once its finished.

lucy pov

James had dragged me all the way back to the apartment. as soon as the door shut I felt stinging on my cheek as james' s hand hit the side of my face I fell backwards narrowly missing any furniture as I fell on the ground, placing my hand on my cheek.

"you disgust me"shouted james, your nothing but a filthy cow.

james placed his hand around my neck pressing tightly gasping for air.he pulled me up. with his hand still around my neck.

"there just friends"

tears fell down my face I cant take much more I dont know what came over me

"its the first time I have ever had friends that care. people that actually care about me. you dont care you dont love me and I certainly dont love you"i cried

I could see james' s face get redder as he punched his fist in to my face, I fell backwards smacking my head on the kitchen side and crashing to the ground. I groaned in agony placing my hand on my head seeing it was bleeding I panicked. but before I could do anything I passed out.

************

jesse pov

"I hope she is ok" I said to maxi

"I am sure she would of said if she wasnt" said maxi buying me another drink.

it was 11pm and we were having a few drinks out. I tried to put everything to the back of my mind and have fun.

***********
lucy pov

I had blacked out for quite a while  when I came round james waa sat drinking beer it got dark soon after. I tried to see the back of my head but I couldn't there was quite a lot of blood.

"ah your awake been waiting for you" slured james he was drunk

he walked towards me trying to touch me

"please dont' I tried to move away but he was gripping my arms tightly I felt his hand move lower I lifted my leg up kicking him running to the door. Unfortunately I wasnt faster enough he pulled me back by my hair punching me again and again. my eyes were blured I saw him walk away and I quickly ran out the apartment down by the beach I went on to the sand hoping he hadnt seen me. tears were freely flowing down my face. I couldnt run anymore I was so weak and tired. I collapsed on to the sand.