the morning after the kiss

I woke up to the sun shining through the window. it was sunday today and I knew Jesse and Maxi wernt working. I stretched and layed there for a moment thinking about everything that happened last night. James trying to drown me and of course Jesse kissing me. I pulled the covers off and got out of bed ny body was aching, I went in to my bathroom to have a shower.

I looked in the mirror my eye looked quite swollen and was pretty sore the bruising was really coming out.

I had a long warm shower and got drrssed I put on a pair of black leggings with just a vest top. I dried my hair I was going to try cover up the bruising with make up but I had no plans on going anywhere so decided not to bother.

I walked out my room and towards the kitchen living area I could hear voices and a very loud female voice as I got there I noticed Chloe sitting next to Jesse on the sofa. my heart sunk.

Jesse stood up and turned the tv on, I sat on the other sofa holding my tea closely trying not to make eye contact with Jesse.

"heard you went for a swim last night" laughed chloe

"chloe dont say things like that"said Jesse

I didnt even say anything back.

"what? I am only joking" she laughed

" how u feeling this morning Lucy? Jesse asked

"yeh fine thanks my eye is a bit sore tho"

"I will get you some ice for it"suggested Jesse

"she can het it herself shes only hurt her eye shes not dying" said chloe sarcastically

"its fine jesse I am allright thank you" I said to him.

my phone beeped it was a message from Maxi

hey how are you feeling hope Jesse is lookig after you ;) Maxi xx

I replied

I am fine just sore ... Jesse kissed me last night xx

within seconds

what? finally has he seen sense. xx

I looked over at chloe hands all over Jesse, but Jesse's eyes were on me.

well I dont think so as currently he is sat opposite me with chloe spread across me and she is being a right bitch to me.. save me xx

I will be over soon as I have a plan :) xx

"your popular" smiled Jesse

"find that hard to believe" laughed Chloe

"it was maxi hes coming over"

I got up and went over to the kitchen within seconds Jesse followed. chloe was watching so Jesse pretened he was getting a drink.

"you all right? he asked

" I'm fine" I walked off to the bathroom when I heard Maxi come in. I came out and he gave me a hug.

"thanks Maxi I needed that"

he put his arm around my shoulder and came and sat next to me om the sofa.

"hey Maxi thought u went for pretty girls" laughed Chloe

"you want to shut your mouth" said maxi raising his voice.

"leave it out" Jesse said as he stood up to grab his drink.

"Maxi do u fancy watching a film in my room? I suggested

"yeh of corse"

all of a sudden mine Maxi's and Jesse's phone went off it was a message from Kerbox

meet at icebergs tonight 7 :) x

me and Maxi walked off in to my room and decided just to watch some friends. I sat cuddled up to him.

"here listen to my plan. to get Jesse to really see sense we need to make him jealous. tonight you need to kiss someone trust me if he likes you like he has been saying then it will drive him crazy"

I could see Maxi grining I couldnt help but laugh but yeh he was right, really not sure who I am going to kiss not with this black eye.  I am just going to have to make sure I look super sexy tonight.

hope you are still liking it thanks for the votes.  Thanks for reading :):)