tough love

jesse pov

2 weeks had passed since me and Lucy had got together. things had been going really well, apart from Chloe wouldnt stop messaging me. I hadnt really told Lucy as I didnt want her to worry.

it was a monday evening lucy was at a friends house for drinks. I decided to just chill out in the apartment and have a beer. Chloe had been messaging me al evening I decided to meet her hopfully tell her to back off.

I got changed and left my apartment. it was 7.30pm. I was a bit nervous as I knew what she was like. I headed down to a bar. she was sat down in the corner wearing a short skimpy dress , she smiled at me and I took a deep breath and walked over.

maxi pov

"come on maxi lets go for a few drinks" said brad

brad was my cousin we didnt see each other that much as he lived in perth now and he was over for a few days for buisness.

we headed down to a bar that I didnt really go to but brad swore to me it was a decent bar. it was allnready 9pm but we had had a few beers beforehand anyway. when we walked in there seemed to be a lot of people and the atmosphere was thriving. a live band played in the corner. we ordered some beers and headed over to the pool table.

we played a couple of games and I got us another beer as I stood next to Brad waiting for the pool table to come free again something caught my eye..Jesse and chloe.....kissing

please comment and vote if your still enjoying it thanks for reading :)
if you have any questions you want to ask me then feel free x