night out

I walked in my aprtment jumped in the shower shaved my legs and washed my hair with a really gorgeous smell shampoo. I picked out a black cotten dressed with small white flowers on it was fitted and showed my cleavage a bit. I looked in the mirror and wondered if it was a but to much. ah what the heck going to enjoy my self I dried my hair and slightly curled the ends. I sprayed myself with some perfume put some lip gloss on picked up my little cardigan and walked out the door.

I walked along the prom towards the icebergs it was 8pm and the sun was just starting to set it looked gorgeous I took out my phone and took a picture. I reached the icebergs took a deep breath and walked in, I noticed Jesse Maxi whippet and a couple of guys I hadnt met before. Jesse gave me a smile and I walked over towards them.

"hey guys" I said smiling

"hey Lucy glad you came, this is Harrison and Jake he said poiting to the other 2 guys. I smiled shyly Harrison gave me a wink and Jake smiled. 

"I'm going to go get a drink" I said as I turned around and walked towards to the bar couldn't help but feel there eyes on me.

Jesse pov

I was sat drinking and chatting to the guys when I noticed Lucy walk in.

" Lucy is here" I grinned

"thats Lucy, shes fit" piped up Harrison

Lucy walked towards us my god she looked beautiful I couldnt keep my eyes off of her.

"hey"she said

I introduced her to Jake and Harrison and she went off to get a drink.

"she looks gorgeous Jesse" said Maxi

"yeh yeh she does" my stomache had butterflies and ny heart was racing I knew that if I didnt tell her I liked her soon I knew someone else would either one of these guys next to me or just some random guy.

Lucy pov

we were sat talking drinking and having a laugh till gone midnight. we were all a bit tipsy well apart from Maxi he was beyond tipsy.

" thanks you guys you have really made me feel so welcome here feel like I have made some proper friends"

Maxi draped his arm over my shoulder, with the other hand holding a pint.

"you know what Lucy your an amazing girl and if you ever need anything I am always here" slured Maxi

everyone laughed

Maxi and Harrison started doing shots I'm not sure how much more Maxi could drink but he was still going. I was leant with my elbows resting on the table. Jesse leaned forward so he was resting on the table to I turned so I was facing him. he was smiling

"what" I said laughing

"nothing, you look really beautiful tonight" said Jesse still looking in to my eyes.

suddenly Jake pulled Jesse up

"come on were all going back to mine for drinks"

Next thing I knew we were in a taxi and then back at Jakes.

we started playing truth or dare

"I dare you harrison to let me draw on your face whatever I want" I giggled

"bring it on" he said opening up his arms

I picked up a pen and drew whiskers on his cheeks drew some ears and coloured his nose in

"beautiful" everyone couldn't stop laughing.

"right Lucy I dare you to kiss Jesse" grinned Jake

I looked towards Jesse who was sat next to me on the floor

"go ahead" Jesse smiled

I felt really nervous it was only a dare but this was Jesse he was fit fit fit. I leaned my face up to his and turned my head slightly our lips meant and the fireworks were going wild in my stomache. he was so soft and gentle, his tongue moved for entrance and I let him it felt quite passionate. the guys were wolf whistling and cheering as we pulled away.

Jesse pov

as soon as Harrison suggested Lucy kiss me my stomache did a flip

"go ahead" I smiled trying to act cool

as soon as her lips pressed against mine it just felt so right she was amazing and I really liked her I moved my tongue to see if she would let me enter and she did to my surprise. I could of kissed her all night but with the lads all cheering and wolf whistling she pulled away.

Lucy pov

it got to 2.30 in the morning I left the lads and got a taxi back home soon as my head hit the pillow I was asleep god I hope I dont have a hangover in the morning.

hope your liking it :)