you have to be joking

maxi pov

there I saw Jesse kissing chloe not just a peck but they were dancing closely all over each other.

"you all right mate? asked Brad I think he could tell I wasnt happy. I stormed off straight towards Jesse. when I reached them I grabbed hold of Jesse.

"what the hell do you think your doing" I shouted at jesse grabbing hold of his shirt. I was so angry I was so ready to punch him right now how could he do this to Lucy. Brad pulled me away from Jesse.

"come on mate leave it" said Brad.

"look Maxi I can explain" slurred Jesse

he was so drunk. I stormed off out of the bar.

Brad came out after me followed by Jesse and chloe.

"get away from me Jesse" I shouted

"come on maxi he can't help it that I am much better looking then Lucy" snapped Chloe

"Lucy is far better then you and Jesse is just a drunken idiot"

"maxi please dont say anything to lucy its just a kiss" slured Jesse he could hardly stand up.

"your so going to regret this Jesse" and with that I walked off with brad. within about 12 minutes we walked in to my apartment. my phone beeped I was shocked to see a message from Lucy.

hey maxi hope its not to late to text was just wondering if you had seen jesse? I am locked out and hes not in and not answering his phone xx

I took a deep breath this is going to kill me  to tell her but I couldn't keep this from her. but knew it wasnt my place to interfere.

I text her

hey sweetie come round mine you can stay here sure Jesse will call xx

I hated lying to her this poor girl hsd gone through so much. within half hour there was a small knock at the door. I opened it to be greeted by lucy standing there smiling.

lucy ppv

Maxi greeted me with a big hug. I sat down with maxi on the sofa. brad was on the other sofa. my phone went off it was a text from jesse.

I am staying at a friends will see you tomorrow xx

I looked up at maxi

"bit strange, oh well I am sure hes having fun" I smiled.

maxi pov

I looked over at brad really trying to control myself. I put my arm around Lucy and she rested her head on my shoulder.

"I am so lucky to have friends like you maxi thank you"

I kissed the top of her head. within minutes she was asleep I laid her down and put a blanket over her.

"what are you going to? asked Brad

"I dont know yet see what jesse does first I dont want to be the one to break her heart like that"

and with that I went off to bed.

the next morning

jesse pov

I opened my eyes placing my hand on my head ouch what the hell did I do last night my head was banging. I felt a hand snake round my waist I was just in my boxers.

"morning sexy" I said

"morning"

I suddenly junped out of bed that wasnt Lucys voice there on the bed was chloe.

hold on a minute this wasnt my bedroom this was chloes place.

"what the hell is going on what...what am I doing here" I started to raise my voice grabbing my clothes that were scattered on the floor.

"you met me in the bar last night we started kissing we came back here...

"we didnt sleep together did we"

"no you were a little to drunk for that but I had a good feel" she winked at me

"oh my god chloe your sick you best not say anything to anyone"

she just laughed at me.

" a bit to late for that Maxi saw us wow he gets pretty angry"

and with that I stormed out the apartment turning my phone on I had a few messages from Lucy god she was locked out last night and she stayed at maxis what if he has told her. I could loose her why did I have to get so drunk I really hste my self right now. I walked straight to Maxis place.