has it worked

lucy pov

me and Harrison broke away.

"your a good kisser" I smiled

"thanks so are you"

we walked back over to the table it was just Maxi And Deano there. I sat next to Maxi with Harrison next to me he put his arm around my shoulders giving me a smile. I noticed Jesse at the bar on his own.

"hes not happy seeing you to kiss"  Maxi said

"I feel really bad"

'dont he needs this if he likes you that much he needs a wake up call" maxi reassured me.   I couldnt help but worry tho.

jesse walked back over he glanced at harrison with his arm around me then looked away. he looked really hurt and couldnt help but feel responsible.

"I will be back in a minute" I said as I stood up and walked to the toilets.

  I checked my self in the mirror what was I doing this could all go terribly wrong and he could hate me forever. Harrison was a good kisser tho that made me smile. but it was Jesse who I liked. I put some lip gloss on took a deep breath and walked out the door. the toilets were on like a long quiet corridor.

As I walked out the door I noticed Jesse standing there he took my hand and pulled me round the corner.

"Jesse what are you doing?

" what am I doing? what are you doing all over Harrison like that. ?

he sounded angry

"thats got nothing to do with you" I said as I went to walk away.

he stopped me

"yes it does , I cant take much more Lucy I dont want Chloe I want you, seeing you with Harrison made my blood boil you mean so much to me"

he pushed his lips against mine pushing my back against the wall his kiss was more passionate then it had been before. my hands reached around his neck pulling him closer to me. his hands wandered over my body.

Maxi pov

Jesse had got up after Lucy and I knew he had gone to find her I couldnt help but feel excited I really hoped this had worked.

"heads up chloe is on the prowl" Harrison pointed to chloe who was heading towards the toilet. me and Harrison jumped up following chloe. we could hear kissing I grinned at Harrison. as chloe looked round the corner she screamed

"you bitch" shouted Chloe

Lucy pov

the kiss was amazing and it really showed us how much we wanted each other. when suddenly I heard shouting.

"you bitch"

me and Jesse broke away to see a very angry Chloe with Maxi and Harrison standing behind her with big grins on there faces.

"its over Chloe I mean it I want to be with Lucy" Jesse said to her

"you cant do this to me I wont take no for an answer your want me back" chloe turned to walk away but without warning she turned around hitting me in the face knocking me straight to the floor. Maxi and Harrison grabbed hold of chloe dragging her out the bar.

"oh my god Lucy are you all right? asked a concerned Jesse helping me to my feet.

"yeh I am fine used to being punched by now" I laughed trying to make a joke of it.

Jesse held my hand tightly. pulling me closer hugging me.

"can I just say that you are looking so sexy"said Jesse as he looked me up and down.

I blushed smiling. I kissed his lips which turned in to a full blown snog. I moved my hands over him putting my hands up his tshirt on his back. his body felt amazing. I let out a little moan.

we got interupted by a group of girls cheering as they went to the toilet. we broke away laughing.

"come on lets go and get a drink" Jesse said as he took my hand walking to meet the others we were greeted my them wolf whistling me and Jesse laughed.

we sat drinking till gone midnight. I was sat cuddled in to Jesse's chest.

" shall we make a move" whispered Jesse

I nodded

"were going to make a move guys" said Jesse as he stood up with his arm around my waist. Maxi gave me a wink we said our goodbyes and left. Jesse kept his arm around my waist as we walked out of the bar.

we walked home hand in hand, talking it was so nice to have some alone time just being us it just felt so right. when we got through the apartment door Jesse pulled me close, kissing my lips softly. I ran my hands through his hair down the back of his neck. I could feel his breathing getting heavier. his hands were on my bum pulling me tightly to his body. I broke away.

"good night Jesse" I said as I walked off in to my room grining from ear to ear. teasing was just so much fun.