panic

I began to panic hoping they hadnt seen me I slipped in to an allyway that led through a park was kind of a shortcut. as soon as I went that way I knew I had made a mistake, maxi wouldnt be able to find me.

I reached for my phone in my pocket but jumped at a voice and dropped my phone on the floor.

"hello Lucy"

I turned round to see chloe and James there.  my head was spinning. and the next thing I saw was black.

maxi pov

I walked down to where lucy said she was but no sign of her, I waited around for about 10 minutes and then walked back to the apartment just in case I had missed her. I pulled my phone out and kept ringing and ringing no answer. I left it half hour and then I started to worry. I decided to ring Jesse.

Jesse knocked off work an hour later and came straight  to mine.

lucy pov

I opened my eyes and looked around me I seemed to be in bushes there was james and chloe looking down at me.

"ah your awake was getting bored of waiting" james said me and chloe here well we think your in the way a little bit, you need to get out of Australia go back to the uk"

"none of them guys like you, they wouldn't even notice if you wernt here your going to pay for taking Jesse away from me" spat chloe

I tried to get up but Chloe kicked me in the face back down. where she kicked me again and again to the point I just couldn't move.

"shes all yours" laughed chloe

I could just about see james undoing is trousers. but I couldn't stop him the pain was unbearable and he raped me. they ran off as I laid there in pain I could hardly move. I heard voices and tried to call for help. I could just about hear muffled voices.

"its all right love and ambulance is on its way"

jesse pov

I was going out of my mind my phone rang and I went outside to take it.

I came back in.

"we need to get to the hospital now its Lucy" I said to maxi

sorry if this chapter was a bit dark
thanks for all the comments and votes :)