lonely

maxi pov

I watched Lucy run out the apartment I banged my hand on the kitchen side. I wasnt going to loose her just because Jesse is an idiot. I took out my phone and text Lucy

lucy I am so sorry please dont be upset with me. xxx

I grabbed my keys and went out the apartment to look for her.

lucy pov

I looked up to see James I just froze

"lucy...

with that I just ran I ran to lizzys house the girl who I had briefly worked with. she agreed to let me stay there so I could just take a brake from men. I had taken a few days leave from work and ignored any of the texts from anyone. it was Thursday evening I had borrowed a skimpy dress from lizzy and headed out for a drink on my own

I. I took my phone out I had another message from maxi and one from jesse I read maxis then opened jesses.

lucy I am so sorry I totally understand if you dont want to see me ever again. you mean everything to me please just let me know your ok xxxx

I put my phone back in my bag and walked in to the bar there were couples everywhere.. I ordered a double vodka and coke and went and found my self a cosy corner where no one could really see me.

maxi pov

I walked along the prom and headed for the bucket list it was one of her favourite places and thought it was worth a go. I walked in there seemed to be quite a few people in there.

I walked right round till I noticed Lucy sitting in the corner. I approached her.

"lucy tell me to go away if you want but...

lucy pov

I interupted him.

"its fine maxi sorry I shouldnt of gone off on you its not your thought get a drink sit down"

maxi got a drink and then sat down next to me.

"I should be used to getting hurt by now.look at me just a beaten used useless....

maxi took my hand.

"dont say things like that about yourself your beautiful"

I smiled

" I bumped in to james the other day. looks like he got away with what he did"

maxi turned to face me looking concerned.

"you ok. ? he didnt touch you did he?

"no didn't give him chance I just ran"

"good, look lucy Jesse was so drunk that night totally out of it...your an amazing beautiful woman...

"do you fancy going on to a club? I could really do with a decent night out"

he smiled at me,

"I know a great little place," he pulled me up and we walked not far to a bar called mocean. it was an underground bar and was very busy. we had a few cocktails then hit the dance floor.

maxi pov

we moved to the dance floor, Lucy looked amazing and she moved pretty well she was so down about herself I really wanted to show her she still had it.

lucy pov

I was feeling quite tispy but was having such a good time I danced with my back to him he placed his hands on my waist as I grinded and danced against him. I turned around.

"Jesse was such an idiot" Maxi said

I stared at him I felt so lonely right now and just wanted to be loved I placed my hand on the back of his neck pulling him closer.

".. kiss me"

"I am not sure this is a good idea" said maxi but I felt him get a little closer and within seconds we were kissing it got quite passionate. we were both tipsy we were best of friends but I suppose friends are there in a time of need.

" this is such a bad idea" said maxi inbetween kisses

"friends with benefits" I grinned

maxi pov

my hands wandered over her body this was such a bad idea what would Jesse say now. we were such good friends me and lucy this could ruin it, but I was quite tipsy and I have alwaya found Lucy so attractive one time wont hurt.

lucy pov

we broke away laughing I looked around the room I felt like everyone was watching us but really no one was. that was untill I looked over in the far corner and saw Jesse laughing away with a couple of guys and girls and Chloe sat next to him. I couldnt help but storm straight over there Maxi followed me wondering what was going on.

"you just couldnt keep away from her could you? I shouted

Jesse stood up

"Lucy look this is nothing I hadnt heard from you I thought...

I didn't even let him finish I stormed off outside with Maxi running after me I ran round the corner heading back.

"Lucy wait" shouted Maxi

I stopped and let Maxi catch up with me I pulled Maxis hand in to a dark alleyway pulling him closer kissing him passionately. I put my hands up his tshirt feeeling his toned body he pulled me closer.

"is brad still at yours? I asked

"no hes gone back to perth"

"back to yours it is then" I grinned

hope your liking it wonder if Jesse and lucy will ever get back together. and will Lucy and Maxi go any further?