time to talk

Jesse pov

I woke up picked my phone up looking for the time it was 9am I noticed I had a message I clicked on it, it was from Lucy I sat up and opened the message

I miss you  xxx

I looked when she sent it she had sent it last night oh great she must think I ignored her I quickly sent a reply.

I am so sorry I didnt reply I fell asleep....I miss you to xxx

I got out of bed had a shower and got dressed. I decided to have a big tidy and clean up seen as maxi was coming over I really need to prove that I want to be with Lucy.

before I knew it it was midday and there was a knock at the door. I opened the door to see Maxi.

"all right Maxi"

"all right"

Maxi came in and we sat down in the living area. we began to talk. I began to explain about chloe and how I had no feelings for her at all. chloe would do anything to get me back but I wasnt intrested. 

maxi pov

I sat and listened to Jesse and he seemed genuine. I had to tell him about me and Lucy it wasnt fair to keep it from him.

"listen mate last night, me and Lucy kissed...

jesse seemed to go a bit white.

"you and Lucy? asked a shocked Jesse

"listen it was nothing she was upset we had a few drinks and it was more of a confort thing, me and Lucy are such good friends nothing else. she wants you Jesse she really does but do you want her?

"of course I do I cant really blame you two for kissing I have been such an idiot I just need to show lucy that I dont want anything to do with Chloe I want her"

lucy pov

I was in the tower staring at the clock it was 1pm I hadnt heard from either Jesse or Maxi was getting a bit worried. 

I felt a soft small ball hit my arm I turned to look at a laughing chappo

"you all right Lucy? he chuckled

I went over hitting him on the arm playfully

"yeh I am ok"

whippet came through the door.

"hey Lucy fancy going for lunch?

"yeh why not"

I grabbed my bag and walked out with whippet.  we walked along to a sandwhich bar grabbing a wrap and sitting on the grass. my phone beeped two messages one from Maxi and one from Jesse I decided to open Maxi's first.

hey you all right? it seemed to of gone all right I told him about our kiss he was fine. xx

I let out a sigh of relief and opened Jesse's

hey, will you meet me for a drink tonight? xx

I smiled and replied

hey yes of course  xx

I will meet you at the icebergs at 8 xx

I smiled and put my phone away.

"you seem happy about something. ? asked Whippet

"yeh Jesse taking me out for a drink tonight"

"pleased for you"

we walked back to the tower where the lads were really busy and I was busy helping them out. I was so nervous about tonight but also very excited. I couldnt wait to go back to Maxis and make myself look hot.