thoughts

It was 4.30pm when Jesse finished work he walked over towards me on the sand.

Jesse pov

I walked towards Lucy laying on the sand she looked beautiful laying in her black bikkini i was the luckiest guy in the world. I was worried about her worried how she would cope she put on such a brave face.

Lucy pov

Jesse sat down next to me giving me a kiss on the lips.

"Guess what Jesse, my brother Jake he is landing in sydney tomorrow i have not seen him for about a year i am so exciteď"

"Thats really good babe"

"I am going to have to tell him everything thats been happening not sure how he is going to react hes my big brother"

"It will be fine i am sure he will want to be there for you"

He put his arm around me

"Come on lets go home get some food" jesse said helping me up off the sand

I picked up my stuff putting it in my bag and walking hand in hand off the beach with Jesse to his apartment.

We must of been home about an hour when there was a knock on the door.

It was 2 policeman they came in and sat on the sofa Jesse sat down next to me gently placing his hand on my leg.

"We wanted to come to see you in person to let you know the court date is set for 3 weeks time you will need to give evidence"

I tried to hold back the tears as a lump formed in my throat.

"Another thing they have been released on bail till the court date"

That was it i couldn't stop, the tears flowed down my face i panicked and ran off in to the bathroom.

I locked the door and fell to the floor within seconds i heard the front door shut and then a knock on the door of the bathroom.

"Lucy let me in the police have gone...

I just couldn't control the tears flowing they just kept on coming i was in a panic what if they come find me i know Jason he will never leave me alone.

"Lucy please let me in"

Jesse pov

I could hear Lucys cries behind the door it was heartbreaking to hear i wondered if this was ever going to end. Would James and Chloe really leave us alone.

Lucy pov

I took my phone out of my pocket and scrolled down my contacts to Jakes number i pressed call and the phone started to ring.

"Hey sis whats up? Asked a chirpy Jake

I sobbed down the phone

"Lucy whats wrong? Your worrying me come on its all right" reassured Jake

I must of been on the phone for about 45 minutes explaining everything to him when i had calmed down. Lets put it this way Jake was angry.

"I need you bro" i sobbed

Jakes flight landed at 9 in the morning the next morning.  I cleaned my face up and walked out to the kitchen where Jesse was eating pasta and drinking beer.

" i made you some dinner. You ok?Jesse asked as i sat on the stool next to him he rubbed his hand on my back.

"Its all going to work out you know" reassured Jesse

I gave him a small smile and ate dinner after dinner i layed on the sofa within minutes i drifted off

Jesse pov

I washed up dinner stuff and went to join Lucy on the sofa i noticed her eyes were closed i pulled a blanket over her gave her a kiss on the head and sat on the other sofa. I took out my phone and text Maxi

Hey mate i am worried about Lucy james and chloe have been released on bail i dont know how she is going to cope"

I looked over at her she looked so innocent laying there so peaceful.

Hope people are still liking it :) thanks for reading :)