the night sky

lucy pov

I walked out of icebergs it was dark but the air was still warm I took a deep breath in. my phone beeped a message from Maxi and Jesse I opened up Jesse's first it read.

hey sorry you had to find out like that, I do really like you Lucy your amazing its just its complicated sorry xx

grr how could he say he really liked me but then be all over her in there. I didn't reply I opened up Maxi's message

please let me walk you home I am worried about you xx

sorry maxi I just want to be on my own see you tomorrow xx

my phone bleeped straight back

text me when your home xx

I put my phone in to my pocket and began walking hearing the sea was so calming I decided to head on to the sand there was hardly anyone around just how I wanted it.

I sat down onthe bottom step which led on to the beach. about half hour had past when I felt like someone was behind me. I looked round to see James standing there.

"god you scared me what are you doing? I snapped at him

he sat down next to me.

"I was waiting for you..I have been waiting for you all this time I have been watching you.

I saw that evil look he used to give he hasn't changed one bit. I went to stand up but he pulled me back down holding my arm and then not letting go my heart was racing and I started to panic a little. I reached my hand in to my other pocket trying to reach for my phone. James pulled me up holding on to me tightly dragging me further on to the beach.

"James your hurting me please just let me go I dont want you anymore" I screamed tears rolling down my face. there was no one around I just kept trying to shout for help he put his hand over my mouth.

"if I cant have you then no one can"shouted James

the next minute I knew I felt my feet wet he was taking me in to the sea he was going to drown me by now I was in hysterics screaming for someone to save me.

maxi pov

it had been over half hour since Lucy had left and I hadnt heard anything.

"I am going to head off"i said as I stood up

"yeh us to" said whippet

there was only whippet kerbox me and Jesse left anyway. we made our way outside normally by this time it was quiet and still but something was different I could hear raised voices.

"sounds like someones had to much to drink" joked kerbox

then we could hear quite clearly hesr screams for help.

"sounds like its coming from the beach" whippet said

as we all looked over you could just make out 2 people by the waters edge.

"oh my god" someones being attacked

that was it me followed by the lads sprinted down to the waters edge.

lucy pov

James had managed to drag me in the water he was so strong and I was really trying to get away but I just couldn't. I pushed me under the water then pulled me back up I gasped for breath but then he pulled me under again. managing to resurface I was really struggling to breath.

"you stupid cow your going to die" I heard James shout

I grabbed his face but he hit me and pulled me back under. then I felt him let go I resurfaced I felt arms around me pulling me to the sand.

jesse pov

as we reached the sea me and Maxi didn't hesitste to take our tops off and run in to the water we could here the man shouting at this poor woman trying to drown her. it wasnt till we got closer that we realised exactly who they were. james and lucy.

maxi punched him dragging him back to the sand.

I pulled Lucy up to the surface and pulled her back and layed her on the sand. she was coughing up water and shivering. I put my hoody I had with me around her. Maxi kerbox and whippet had james pinned down to the floor waiting for the police. I held Lucy close reassuring het waiting for the ambulance.