night out

Jesse pov

I headed back to my apartment after clocking off at 7. I could hear Lucy in her room. I went straight in to the shower to get ready for some drinks. all I could think about was telling Lucy that Chloe was back.

Chloe was an ex girlfriend of mine we sort of left it open as she went off travelling anyway she is back and wants things to start again with us. she is a very loud and outgoing speaks her mind I know the lads arnt to fond on her. but we have so much history.

lucy pov

I had a nice shower dried my hair putting some loose curls in my hair. I put on some little shorts with a loose top but was quite low cut. I walked out to the front room I saw Jesse sitting there. god he looked gorgeous.

"you ready to go we can walk together if you like? asked Jesse

"yeh I am ready"

"you look really nice" smiled Jesse

I smiled slightly blushing

"thank you looking good your self"

we walked out and to the icebergs and greeted by Maxi Chappo Whippet gonz Deano and kerbox we sat round a big table that had a comfy sofa round it in like a little booth. I was sat next to Jesse and Whippet.  we were sat having some drinks and a laugh.

Jesse pov

it was about 9pm when I noticed a few girls walk in to the bar I noticed that one of them was Chloe she shot me a big wave. oh great no everyone will find out.

"hey Jesse is that chloe? asks chappo

I nodded

the groans from the lads said it all. before I knew it Chloe came running over and parking herself on my lap kissing me on the cheek.

"hey sexy"

lucy pov

I had no idea who this chloe was the guys were talking about. when suddenly this skinny tanned blonde loads of make up girl came over and sitting on Jesse lap calling him sexy.

"excuse me" I said standing up and squeezing past the love birds I went to the girls toilet. I put my bag on the side taking a deep breath. I cant believe this I thought me and Jesse had something. I could feel tears pricking my eyes. but didnt let the tears fall.

my phone went off in my bag and looked at the measage. it was from Maxi

you all right sweet? I am outside the door xx

I put my phone away and walked out the toilet to see Maxi standing there leaning against the wall.

"come here"

he reached out one of his arms and pulled me in to his chest.

"she is nothing compared to you soon as Jesse realises that. come on come sit with me"

we walked back to the guys. I sat next to Maxi by now Chloes mates had joined them to. Jesse locked eyes with me but I looked away.

"I am going to go get a drink I will be back in a minute" I said as I junped up walking to the bar. I had only been standing there a few seconds when I a voice next to me.

"Lucy"

I jumpes at the voice I turned my head slowly to see James standing there my heart nearly junped out of my skin.

"James what you doing here?

'trying to find you I am so sorry I really am I have changed I have felt so bad look I have a apartment I have got a job smartend myself up"

I looked at him he did look smart but I am not sure I could believe what he said.

maxi pov

I saw Lucy standing at the bar talking to a guy when I took a closer look I recognised him as James.i looked towards Jesse. when Jesse saw he junped straight up and over to them.

lucy pov

"you all right Lucy? I heard Jesse's voice

"yes I am fine"

" why dont you just leave her alone mate get lost before I make you" said Jesse sounding really angry

James stood up properly.

"Jesse I am fine now leave it go back to your fancy girl" I said moving Jesse out the way. Jesse walked back over to the group.

"I need to go" I said to James walking back over to Maxi James left. I perched on Maxis lap and I felt his arm around me.

you ok? he asked looking concerned

"I am fine"

after 20 minutes I couldnt take it much longer.

"I am going to head off" I said standing up

" let me walk you home" said Maxi

"no please I just want to be on my own sorry" and with that I walked out the bar.

please comment if you are still enjoying this thanks for reading :)