decisions

jesse pov

I had ran pretty much the whole way to maxis.  I stood outside the door catching my breath back wondering what I was going to say. The run had brought back the memories from last night. i couldnt believe I had been so stupid. Lucy meant everything to me. hesitated to knock on the door when the door opened.

"Jesse" smiled Lucy

she wrapped her arms around my neck hugging me. The guilt was unbearable.

"missed you so much beautiful" I held on to her tightly taking in her soft sweet smelling scent.

"come in Maxi and his cousin Brad are here"

I didnt have time to say anything Lucy pulled me in the apartment I could see a very angry Maxi standing there staring at me.

maxi pov

"lucy any chance you could pop to the shop grab be some milk were all out" I said handing her some money.

"yeh sure be back in 10"

Lucy walked out the apartment.

I went over to Jesse getting real close

"you best tell her before that evil cow does she is going to be heartbroken how could you. Lucy is a beautiful woman she dont deserve this"

"I am such an idiot and I know I am going to loose her. you so fancy her Maxi I bet your loving this"

"who wouldn't she is beautiful, I really thought you would treat her better then this. I hope chloe was all worth it"

lucy pov

I was on my way back from the shop when my phone went off a message from a number u didn't know. I opened it a picture nessage was loading. when I saw the picture I froze it was of Jesse in bed with chloe not dressed. underneath it said.

tell jesse I miss him all ready and he left his wallet at mine ;)

tears began to fall from my face and I ran back to maxis flinging the door open my face all tear stained.

"Babe whats wrong? asked jesse walking over to me.

"dont babe me I have just been sent a picture of you and chloe in bed together from last night" I cried

"please I can explain" jesse said touching my arm

" dont touch me" I screamed

"you heard what she said" piped up Maxi

"you just stay out of this" shouted Jesse

"dont have a go at him hes not the cheating scum bag just go Jesse" I cried

and with that jesse walked out.

I fell to the floor in tears maxi bent down holding me.

maxi pov

I held Lucy closly rubbing my hand on her back. how could Jesse do this lucy deserved to be looked after loved she had been through so much.

"I am so sorry Lucy I should of told you" I said softly

Lucy pulled away

"what? you knew? she asked

I hesitated

"I saw them last night kissing in a bar, he was totally wasted he really was she took full advantage of that"

lucy pov

He knew and he wasnt going to tell me everyone around me was just crumbling.

I stood up wiping my face

"I just want to be on my own"

I ran out the door and just kept running  and running towards the beach till I bumped in to somebody..........

...............James