temptation

lucy pov

as soon as me and Maxi got through the apartment door we were all over each other. he pulled me to the sofa where he sat down. maxi pulled me on to his lap where I sat facing him.

I kissed him passionately as he rubbed his hands over my body. we seemed to kiss for ages.

we pulled away.

"I dont think we should have sex" I said

Maxi smiled

"its fine hun"

"dont get me wrong Maxi I could right now but I am not sure its a good idea, I still want to be with Jesse, but you have done wonders for cheering me up" I laughed

"your right, a bit of kissing dont hurt tho"

I smiled and kissed him on the cheek. I got off his lap and sat next to him. we cuddled up on the sofa.

"none of this will effect our friendship will it? I asked maxi

"no of corse not if anything brought us closer. makes me want to punch Jesse and tell him what he is missing"

"maybe you could, maybe you could talk to him for me first see if I have any chance left"

"of corse I will"

maxi pov

I took out my phone and text Jesse

you free tomorrow mate? to meet up?

he text back

yes meet you at 12 come to mine

I kmew Lucy had work tomorrow so hopfully she wouldnt think about it to much and I could see what was going on in that head of Jesse's. I was unsure as to tell him about me and Lucy but hiding it from him could make it worse.

Lucy slept on the sofa and I went off to my bedroom I did offer to sleep on the sofa but she insisted she was fine.

I laid in bed thinking about the nights events and what I was going to tell jesse.

lucy pov

I laid on the sofa laughing to myself at me and maxi we were like a pair of kids. but he had really cheered me up. my feelings for Jesse were so strong I am just not sure if his heart was in it and chloe would always get in the way kissing Maxi tonight was fun and exciting but didnt have the sparks like me and Jesse.

I just had to put my trust in Maxi as to what he was going to say to Jesse. I was Going to be busy at work tomorrow.

I took my phone out looking through my pictures one of Jesse he was just so gorgeous my stomache had butterflies I really missed him. I went in to my messages scrolling down to Jesse's name. I typed

I miss you   xx

I hesitated to send but just shut my eyes and hit send, within a few minutes I got no reply so put my phone down and drifted off to sleep.