feeling positive

It had been two weeks since I had moved in with Jesse I had given back my apartment as I couldnt face ever going back there again. all the lads had been so nice to me me and Maxi had become really close to he was like a brother to me and he was really protective but I liked it he was really sweet. me and Jesse were just friends we had that kiss in the lifeguard tower but then things went a bit quiet and casual nothing had happened since. He was acting a bit strange I wondered if I had done anything wrong but decided to just rise above it. and even more exciting news hoppo had given me a job not lifguarding tho, maybe one day no I was just doing odd jobs cleaning checking equipment and getting the guys anything they needed which they loved ha ha.

it was a saturday morning we both had work at 8. I walked in to the kitchen I had a pair of jean shorts on and a loose top I had put my black bikini on underneath as I was only working till 1 so thought I would go for a swim after.

"morning ready to go" said Jesse grabbing a bit of toast in his mouth walking to the door.

"yep coming"

I followed Jesse out and we walked to work.

we walked in to the lifeguard tower there was whippet dunno Maxi and chappo there.

"hey Lucy wanna give me a hand clean the jetskis"called whippet

"yeh sure" I walked off under the tower to help him

jesse pov

I put my stuff away and was putting my lifeguard tshirt on at the back of the tower. Maxi came over standing leaning against the side.

"hey mate everything all right? Maxi asked

"yeh everythings fine"

I crossed my arms

"everything ok between you and Lucy?

"yeh good"

Maxi gave me the look

"come on mate you two kissed and looked like you were going to get it on then nothing"

"Jesse come give us a hand will ya" shouted Dunno

I walked off avoiding the questions Maxi was asking me. it was really hard I really did like Lucy but i just cant see it working not now someone from my past is back. I havnt told anyone because I know what they will say. just not sure how long it will stay quiet for.

Maxi pov

Jesse walked away I knew something was up I just needed to find out what. wonder if Lucy would tell me anything

lucy pov

today was so hot and the beach was busy the guys were really busy doing rescue after rescue, lost children and injured people. I had been busy cleaning sorting out stuff in the tower. 1pm came round really quickly.

"right guys see ya later I am going to stay on the beach for a bit so no slacking" I laughed

I walked down on to the sand which was very hot I knew the guys would laugh at me so tried not to run and not feel the pain.  I layed a towel on the sand and pulled my top over my head and pulled off my jean shorts I layed down on my towel.

Jesse pov

I watched Lucy lay her towel down, then she took off her top and jean shorts to reveal a gorgeous black bikini her body was stunning she looked beautiful. come on snap out of it Jess.

"hey kid you all right there" laughed whippet he threw a small ball at my head laughing I picked it up throwing at him across the tower we were like a pair of kids.

maxi pov

I was under the tower putting away one of the jet ski I saw lucy on the sand she was taking off her clothes she had a bikini on she was beautiful she layed down on the towel. it was my break and I thought I would go and have a chat to her. I walked over sitting down next to her. she was laying on her front she rested on her elbows.

"Hey maxi"

"you all right lucy thought I would come sit with you seen as I am on a break"

"yeh sure"

" whats going on with you and Jesse"

"honestly I dont know we kissed and I thought things might progress but he seems to be acting a bit strange and seemed to distance himself a bit"

"strange, everything ok with you tho, you havnt heard from James at all?

"nope nothing so its all good"

"good I am pleased listen were all heading to the icebergs tonight you going to come a long be your first night out in a while"i pleaded

"yeh why not look forward to it"

"great I best go it looks like the lads are rushed off there feet were see you tonight about 8" I ran off up in to the lifeguard tower.

I know this is quite long thought I would do the evening in another chapter hope your all liking it thanks for all the votes :)