Please Don't Die

^^Quinn Shaurice.

(a/n)
This chapter has been finalized. Enjoy~

The bell for lunch rang.

"Juneau isn't back yet," Adaleine sighed.

"Something isn't right," Cassandra's eyes narrowed. "Let's go."

"Where?" Adaleine's head raced with many different places Juneau visited.

"Henri Cole probably has something to do with this."

Adaleine's already pale porcelain face contorted with horror.

~~~

Do you know what happens when antimatter meets matter?

They're complete opposites, you know.

So if you ever see an antimatter version of yourself, run.

Why?

Because you would die from the collision.

And it's not pretty.

Juneau now ran from her antimatter-self.

~~~

Bonnette Child and her tentative friends carried the limp Juneau to the old P.E. equipment shed. The old building was now used as a storage room.

"Why are we doing this?" One girl asked. She looked unsure of her actions.

The ever-so-spolied-Bonnette shot a nasty glare at her.

"Why are you breathing?" she snapped in turn. The girl appeared so confused. Since when had such treatment begun? "If you have a problem, then leave. Go ahead and snitch, why won't you? I'll make your life a living hell afterwards. I've been nice. I'm tired of your shit, now."

The girl pursed her lips lividly.

"You're just jealous of her... because Henri likes her and not you. Admit it. You don't have to go this far, Bonnie," the girl pushed a bit more. She let go of the storage room lock and tightened her grip on the keys, turning back to Bonnette.

"Get me the key," Bonnette pointed rudely at the girl's hand. "Before that thing runs away with it."

The girl whose name was Quinn backed up as her former friends approached her.

Run.

Quinn's heart raced.

What was happening?

What was happening?

Why are they turning on me?

Why?

She panicked.

Her mind panicked.

Her mind, the city, was going to go wild.

The city was busy with its usual bustling city dwellers. Cars remained in traffic, pumping the familiar scent of gas exhaust into the air. Pedestrians walked past; some hurrying to work with their untied shoes; some making their way to the corner to open up their bakery; children walked past as well, one hand holding onto their guardian's hand, the other covering their noses.