Goodbye.

Juneau Roux^

"No." Cassandra glared at Yoongi and Jimin. "You're not involving us . Go find other people." Yoongi's face turned grim.

"You sure? I know you all have dreams...and especially Juneau. Juneau, imagine a world without stress. We can create such a world, and right now. We can create a world where you would never have to worry. You'll be successful and everyday would be a day of bliss. Imagine that..." Juneau's friends peered anxiously at her. They knew how tempting that offer sounded to her.

"Stanford, Harvard, Boston, Yale, Duke, Juneau! They need you!" Junior automatically shouted. But this offer also tempted Adaleine who remained silent as no one seemed to notice the war raging within her.

She was tired of being stressed and telling her worries to random people online. She was tired of having dreams of whining and raging about her worries and problems. A world without worries seemed impossible, but Yoongi and Jimin seemed capable of such a task.

And suddenly, her spell broke free. Before, she couldn't move. But now, she could. And she stood. As if in a trance, she slowly walked to Yoongi and Jimin.

"I want to go..."she said softly, her eyes wandering and cloudy.

"Adaleine!" Cassandra screamed.

She tried to stand, but without success.

"ADALEINE. COME HERE, RIGHT NOW." Junior ordered monstrously.

Daniel looked on without any idea of what to do. Never was he a soother or peacemaker, and the only experience he'd ever had was with Juneau.

"Adaleine..." Daniel unknowingly said aloud in a hushed voice. "Don't go..."

Then Daniel thought: Can't I escape this? Sure, I have been stripped of my movements, but I have supernatural powers, too, right?

And it was then that Daniel thought of Adaleine surrounded by pink bunnies.

"Adaleine!" He shouted, and Adaleine instantaneously turned. "Don't go!"

Daniel's black hole appeared behind Adaleine, sucking her in and releasing her into an empty space of Daniel's own creation. For it was then that he unlocked the power of creating his own empty space. He telepathically shifted the black hole to Juneau, Cassandra, Junior, and the still sleepy Quinn. They were all quickly taken in then brought to the new empty space. Daniel Seokjin Cheshire, Yoongi, and Jimin remained.

"You..." Yoongi's face dripped with deep contempt for the clever Seokjin. "Ruining my plans like this...you deserve effacement."

"Going a bit too far, there, are you not?" Daniel smiled victoriously. "I think we should play a quick game of chess."

Jimin laughed sarcastically. Then his face became a solid rock of serious stone.

"I think we should play a quick game of death, Daniel."

...

The white world rumbled. And white shards fell to the ground, as if they'd resided within a room the entire time.
The walls broke down, revealing...

The garden where Daniel had first talked to Juneau. They were back at their old school in Cupertino. But there were no students within the main building. The lights were off. But it was raining.