Care to spare an ear?

Above is Woozi portraying Junior Lee.

"Everything."

Junior looked at Henri whose smile now reached the outskirts of his face.

"Hey..." Junior sat beside the laying Henri. He looked into the night sky.

Night had finally fallen. 

"Want to talk about life?" Junior asked softly, the moonlight reflecting off of his unpredictable eyes. Who knew brown held such vibrant colors?

Henri looked at him, his smile vanishing; a puzzled look took place. He stuttered, forming incomprehensible words.

"Talk about life...? But I don't have one," he said. "Why talk about something I don't have?" He turned back to the night sky.

Junior brought Henri to a sitting position with abrupt force.

"Stop over exaggerating. I'm going to be arrogant because there's a story behind everything. Now spill."

Henri sighed.

"I'm depressed."

"Ha, well, I never would've known that," Junior laughed sarcastically. "How about a more precise sharp?"

Henri looked at him blankly.

"I meant: please be more clear about what it is that makes you depressed."
Junior's face softened.

"Well... I don't really want to talk about it. I don't even know you..."

"Exactly. You don't even know me. Believe it or not, it can be easier to talk about more emotional topics with outsiders rather than your friends."

"Really?"

"Hell, yeah. Sometimes you're scared of worrying them. I have a friend named Adaleine and she's always blabbering to other people about her problems instead of us. Why? Because she doesn't want us to worry about her."

"Ah. I see."

"We all have our own problems, whether it be psychological or environmental. Now fess up."

Henri sighed.

"Well... back during the last year of middle school. Well, I just really liked someone and I asked this person out and things just went downhill from there," Henri said.

"Wow," Junior responded. "So what happened?"

"My friends found out and bashed me for it. My parents were perfectly fine with it. They supported us."

Junior's eyes widened with realization.

"Oh. So you've been dating a bunch of girls to..."Junior bit his lip because he just didn't know how to word it appropriately,"correct yourself?" He winced. That wasn't the best way to have said it.

"Basically," Henri shrugged. "Everyone at school's so demanding and expectant of others. They're always disappointed when they find out things like this; then they tell others who perceive it negatively... and things just break apart. And I'm not gay, just bisexual," Henri corrected Junior.

"Wow."

Junior thought for awhile.

If only he could be as honest as him.

~~~

Hi, guys.

Yes, this chapter was pretty short, but I failed to point out who was portrayed by who.

This is for the readers who are here for the fanfic:

- Lee Hi plays Juneau Roux
- Kim Soo Hyun plays Henri Cole
- Woozi plays Junior Lee
- Way(Crayon Pop) plays Adaleine Marjan
- Seokjin (or Jin) plays Daniel Cheshire
- Kina Grannis plays Cassandra Grannis
- Amber(LOVE THIS GIRL(f(x)) plays Quinn Shaurice

I will continue telling whose role is played by who in the future.

If you aren't too fond of kpop(culture), then feel free to ignore the portrayals.

I respect your wishes.

Disregarding that, I'd like to wish everyone "Happy Holidays". Much love~

Ciao~