Are You Confuzzled?

Quinn Shaurice^

"Hey! William! Where the hell am I?!" Daniel panicked.

He couldn't see.

He couldn't see anything.

"Calm down, dad," William's voice sounded from behind him.

"Stop calling me that, it's freakin' disgusting."

"I'm sorry...but allow me to show you exactly what you're creating..."

A small orb of light then suddenly appeared, and above the orb hung William's face.

"Daniel...this lightness is me. The darkness surrounding us...is you."

At this, Daniel's face contorted into disgust.

"I think it's the opposite, mate."

"You think so...? I create every single one of the things that exist beyond the laws of physics."

"But you can't break the laws of physics!" Daniel automatically stated.

William's eyes met Daniel's with a catlike stare.

"Daniel...I am transcendent matter. You, on the other hand, are immanent matter."

"What?"

"The people around you are matter, whereas the people I socialize with everyday are antimatter. What you create is dark matter."

"Dark matter...?"

"Yes, and it affects regular matter quite extraordinarily. You've been creating interesting things, though, forming wormholes behind these blocks of dark matter...it makes me quiver, thinking about it. Now let me show you how dark matter can behave if you were to not place a wormhole behind it like you usually--and unknowingly--do.

Suddenly, the darkness cleared and Daniel could see that they were in blank white space.

"Dark matter hasn't reached this point yet. The universe has yet to occupy this space, although Einstein claimed himself that empty space is a state of energy itself. If we were to remove that energy..." At this, William began to pick at the air as if he were searching for something. "Ah, here we go."

William seemed to be tugging on something from above him, but Daniel could see nothing.

"What are you doing?"

"Hehe, you can't see her, can you? You probably can't really see this room, either. Let me fix that for you."

Suddenly, it appeared as though William had caught something.

And it was then that Daniel saw a limp Quinn Shaurice in William's arms.

"Normally, I'd only be able to handle antimatter and transcendence, but here, no laws exist except for my own."

"Oui! What are you doing with Quinn?!" Daniel roared, paying no attention to William.

"Calm down!"

"No, hand her to me," Daniel ordered.

William looked to him crazily.

"Now why would I hand my mother over to a stranger?"

~~~

Are you confuzzled?

Lol I just love that word.
sxnada bts_is_life

And it was brought to my attention that lots of people are misperceiving "dad". Trust me, there is nothing sexual within this book.

It is only rated M because of the usage of derogative language.