It's Clicking Together

April^

(a/n)

I just wanted to make a note that if you didn't read the least two chapters then you're going to be really confused.

Daniel looked to William confusedly.

"Quinn's a virgin," Daniel stated. At least he thought she was. "Plus she's around the same age as you, so there's no way possible."

"Why, of course, but I won't exist till she's done with college. First things first, though. I have to show you what dark matter can do when there's no worm holes to back it up."

A dark hole then suddenly appeared and William stood still as Quinn then began to age.

The dark matter was speeding time!

"Stop, stop it!" Daniel commanded.

"But, you have to understand, dad..."

"Stop calling me that!" Daniel yelled frustratedly.

William sighed in turn.

"Do you really not get it?"

"What? I am so confused I honestly can't..."

William closed the black hole then approached Daniel who, too, had aged.

"You look just like your older self, dad..." William then suddenly grew a smile.

And this one was innocent.

"What are you, some guy from the future?" Daniel snapped.

"Ah...not exactly."

"Then what do you mean by my older self? And stop the dad thing."

"Gosh, you really are confused, aren't you?" William looked pitifully at Daniel.

"Daniel..."

Daniel looked to the shorter boy with newfound surprise.

"Yes?"

"My last name's Cheshire."

"Yeah, about that..."

Then it hit him.

He looked to Quinn.

Then back to William's earlier statements.

Then to the shorter boy who looked just a bit older than him.

Then Cheshire.

Daniel looked to William.

No.

No.

NO.

How?

William smiled

then opened his mouth

to say the

highly unwelcome words of:

"Hi, dad. It's been awhile."

~~~

"Its winter break! It's time to study for finals! I have my schedule all planned out!" Juneau cheered as she and Cassandra entered her apartment.

"Hello, beauties! Where's Adaleine?" April greeted them at the door, handling their backpacks and snagging their coats. "You didn't leave her behind, did you?"

"Actually, she's checking out some new club," Cassandra answered. "Code for girls, right?" Cassandra turned to Juneau.

"Yes, I think so."

"Ok," April then started. "Before you two study, let's eat. I made pizza."

"Yas," Cassandra immediately pulled in April for a hug. "Love you so much, fam."

"I am disgusted." Juneau gave a pitiful look to her older sister. Cassandra and April turned back with deadly expressions. "What am I supposed to eat?"

"I made non greasy pizza, chill out, Juneau."

Juneau's face automatically turned into a smile.

"I'm going to wash up a bit, then. Thank you, sis!" Juneau then added, adding herself to the hug.

"Same here. I'm going next door to my apartment, see you in five!" Cassandra then left hurriedly. She didn't want to get the smaller slices of pizza.

Juneau hummed softly and with incessant happiness as she then left for the bathroom.

She opened the bathroom door, but once she turned on the light, she saw that an odd boy stood before the mirror.

He was quite a short man with black hair.

He looked like any other average guy, although a bit familiar....

Juneau gasped.

It was the stalker.

But something else spooked her.

He looked a bit like...

Daniel.

~~~

Comment any questions~~

Mauvese~~