Hello

(a/n)

^^^Daniel Seokjin Cheshire.

This chapter has been finalized. Enjoy~

How can you tell when one has given up on life?

Perhaps it is when one can shed but only a single tear.

A single tear without sound.

A sound of silence.

With silence comes a story, but when the story has ended, there is no longer any emotion left by the author because by then all emotions have vanished and have been replaced with the gift brought by death: the sound of silence.

~~~

Juneau ran from her antimatter-self then stopped for breath once more.

"Juneau..." A voice spoke intermittently and Juneau immediately turned and watched with utter horror as her antimatter-self ran closer.

She tried to move.

But her feet remained still.

"Juneau..."

Juneau pulled on her legs but without success.

"Please, please," Juneau was crying desperately now. She couldn't die.

She couldn't die, not yet.

She had a life to live, a college to attend.

She needed to finish high school.

Not yet!

Juneau looked up.

Her eyes, now a glistening wonder of numerous colors, watched and reflected back the film of the beautiful explosion.

....

Sparks flew.

~~~

"Damnit, she's awake!"

The sound of patted down grass could be heard as people ran from the scene.

Juneau woke from her nightmare.

Her head throbbed terribly.

Her thick hair was a mess.

She turned, her entire body itchy.

And met the emotionless face of Quinn.

....

Her eyes were empty.

No sound came.

Her breaths were silent.

Juneau immediately sat up.

"Are you ok?" Juneau shook the limp girl. "Are you ok? Please answer me!" She panicked. What if the girl had been beaten to death? She removed her phone from her zipped pocket.

"Don't..." The girl finally spoke. She inhaled a large breath then coughed, tightly holding her stomach as pain came upon her with yet another wave.

"You're severely injured. We have to get you an ambulance!"

"Juneau...it's fine. As long as you're alright, it's fine." The girl's voice remained monotone. Her eyes couldn't seem to find Juneau. Her dead eyes remained on the happy green grass.

"Me? Alright? Of course I am, but why am I- we, why are we here? Why are you hurt?"

"Bonnette was about to... lock you inside... but you woke up before she could."